Daredevil 1:1 Bust Production Peek - 1/27/2012

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I passed on this one because I'm not a big fan of the character.

He doesn't look bad, but he doesn't look great either. From the pics posted, it seems to be a rather blah looking sculpt compared to the other life size busts. If I am dropping $600 then I want something a little more than "middle of the road". I hope the PF kicks @ss!

You will buy a PF even you're not a big fan? Guess you'll only buy when you really like the sculpt then?
When I was "young" I also wasn't a fan, but when I really started reading DD comics I was hooked. He became an instant favourite.

I would like to know this too.

I will open it up and weigh it for you guys by the weekend if someone else hasn't beat me to it.

If you are a big DD fan, this is a must have. I only wish they did a yellow version too.

No doubt, this piece is a must have for me since I have got ALL Marvel 1:1 busts so far. It looks great and somehow it has the same touch like the Cap America Bust (IMO).

You will buy a PF even you're not a big fan? Guess you'll only buy when you really like the sculpt then?
When I was "young" I also wasn't a fan, but when I really started reading DD comics I was hooked. He became an instant favourite.

Agreed DD is my fav comic character, i need to figure out how to swing getting this lol.

Yup. Big fan means big space with a 1:1 bust. I like DD, but not that much. PF size is much easier to manage in a collection.

Missing that piece, are you crazy?? I will do some pictures of my collection as soon as possible, have got ALL Marvel Life Size Busts!

the bust is light given its size. If weight is an important factor for you, I would stay away. Mine was about 9 lbs. All of my other life size busts (star wars) were much heavier. Even my Galactus lsb was heavier.

Weight isn't important to me and I still consider the bust a must have if you are a DD fanatic like me.

Here is a quick pic:

IMG_8052Large.jpg

and since there aren't too many daredevil threads, let me share some old pics of some of my dd statues:

IMG_1195Medium.jpg

IMG_0981Medium.jpg

IMG_4528Large.jpg

IMG_4363Large.jpg

IMG_4649Large.jpg

the bust is light given its size. If weight is an important factor for you, I would stay away. Mine was about 9 lbs. All of my other life size busts (star wars) were much heavier. Even my Galactus lsb was heavier.

Weight isn't important to me and I still consider the bust a must have if you are a DD fanatic like me.

Here is a quick pic:

IMG_8052Large.jpg

could be the lighting, but that extra liner under the eye makes it look like hes closing his eyes :slap

Found a great deal for one of these i could not pass on. Should have it hopefully some time next week im super excited!

Back