Daredevil 1:1 Bust Production Peek - 1/27/2012

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Seeing this thread makes me want a DD PF even more. I would be so happy if SS revealed one a SDCC

Agreed a PF would be fantastic. He is on my short list along with Nova that i want SSC to make ASAP

Now that they did the Classic Punisher PF I need DD and Ghost Rider in PF form as well.

I'm hoping at least one is at SDCC.

Got mine in over the weekend and sadly SSC QC strikes again. The entire base of the statue is cracked. I have no idea how something like that gets through QC. This was my first life size bust and i have to say i was pretty shocked how hollow it is.

Overall I do really like it and think its a great representation of the character. But with the base broken i may just be getting a refund we shall see if they have a replacement.

Got mine in over the weekend and sadly SSC QC strikes again. The entire base of the statue is cracked. I have no idea how something like that gets through QC. This was my first life size bust and i have to say i was pretty shocked how hollow it is.

Overall I do really like it and think its a great representation of the character. But with the base broken i may just be getting a refund we shall see if they have a replacement.

Might have happened in shipping, the carriers and package handlers these days aren't careful with anything.

Back