Danny Trejo as MACHETE, Updated 01/28/2013

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Danny Trejo as MACHETE, Updated 8/5

nice! that sculpt looks a lot better than i initially thought! good work

Re: Danny Trejo as MACHETE, Updated 8/5

Very cool, can't wait to see the end results!
Me too!!! :lol

Looks great so far, that vest is of the chain!!! but are you going to be making all of the machetes that he has....that would be super time consuming lol, keep up the great work
I haven't figured that out yet!! :lol
Thanks for your comments!

nice! that sculpt looks a lot better than i initially thought! good work
This is one of Headplay's best IMO...

Wow, looking good!
Thanks!! :hi5:

Re: Danny Trejo as MACHETE, Updated 10/10

Finally some updates,
I got a second vest and rigs done by Stevo,
it's simply amazing!!
Still need to make/find all the machetes and apply the hair...
But getting there!

DSC02088.jpg

DSC02090.jpg

DSC02091.jpg

DSC02093.jpg

DSC02094.jpg

DSC02095.jpg

Looks awesome man , how did you do the Tattoos? and the engraving on the leather? It looks fantastic

Looks awesome man , how did you do the Tattoos? and the engraving on the leather? It looks fantastic

Thanks dude!
The tattoos are from the Whiplash figure, I need to change those into Trejo's, which are quite different...
The Vest and Rigging was done by Stevo, he does some amazing work with rigs and stuff!

https://stevostoys.com/

Looks great , not sure if it'd be accurate since I haven't seen the film yet but I'd weather those clothes just to fit the gritty look and make them hang a little better.

UPDATE January 2013

I've been working on this forever and left it on the back-burner for a while,
It's almost finished, still need a ton of blades for both the rigs and eventually the trenchcoat,
but here it is so far!
Sorry for the crappy pics...

P1270451.jpg

P1270449.jpg

P1270448.jpg

P1270455.jpg

P1270458.jpg

P1270457.jpg

Looks great man... the vest is particularly nice. I'd revise the hair though; maybe removing the sculpted completely so the new hair can start below the scalp and have a more natural flow.

great work, looks amazing, you make a great machete custom

Gracias! :hi5:

Looks great man... the vest is particularly nice. I'd revise the hair though; maybe removing the sculpted completely so the new hair can start below the scalp and have a more natural flow.

My exact thoughts. :goodpost:

Yeah the vest is a work of art from Stevostoys...

It's still WIP, I chopped quite a bit of the head already, but I've been too cautious on the forehead hairline and wanted to see how it looked. hair isn't permanently attached yet, so I'll improve it soon!
Thanks for the comments! :duff

Back