Dancing Predators from P2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl Thats ???in hilarious........just added to my favorites. Would have loved to see the P1 cast battle the P2 cast

One Eye sent me the link. It cracked me up big time. Amazing! I always wanted to see the Lost Tribe more, but I would have never imagined this.

That. Was. Great. Like 915stag51, I too would like to see the Elder gettin' down... lol

Favorited.

hahaha! brothers from outer space got some moves! :chew

it's amazing how agile and limber they still are in those suits. i always thought movement would be pretty restricted, esp with that huge preddy head.

Oh man that is sweet. Where the heck did that come from. Never seen that before.

Eric

That was like looking at my old shelf of Predators and finding one that wasn't there before. Crazy that we haven't seen that on any disc before.

That. Was. Great. Like 915stag51, I too would like to see the Elder gettin' down... lol

Favorited.

I may be wrong, but I think he's not in it because Kevin Peter Hall played both P2 and the Elder, and P2 is already dancing.

damme_dancing21.gif

Back