Statue DAMTOYS CLASSIC SERIES: 1/4th scale Terminator 2: Judgment Day T-800(NO.CS001)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: DAMTOYS CLASSIC SERIES: 1/4th scale Terminator 2: Judgment Day T-800(NO.CS001)

lol what a “dam”toys!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: DAMTOYS CLASSIC SERIES: 1/4th scale Terminator 2: Judgment Day T-800(NO.CS001)

Is this seriously delayed until the end of the year? What a joke. I'm really having doubts that this is going to come out at all now...

Is this seriously delayed until the end of the year? What a joke. I'm really having doubts that this is going to come out at all now...

On the AmiAmi website there is written August 2018 web.jpg

It hasn't even come out and that likeness is not ageing well. Arnie's eyebrows don't go into a V shape when he frowns. I don't think the shape of his forehead allows it.

Ami Ami don't have a clue, they just keep extending the date each month. Seems like they are just guessing.

As for the likeness, it looked great at the last show it was displayed at.

It hasn't even come out and that likeness is not ageing well. Arnie's eyebrows don't go into a V shape when he frowns. I don't think the shape of his forehead allows it.

I think it's the best statue of Terminator that has gone out so far!

A repost from earlier in the thread. Likeness looks great here:

attachment.php

I think it's the best statue of Terminator that has gone out so far!

It may well be, I'm not a statue collector. It's certainly very well detailed (and painted - on this prototype at least).

Other than Sideshow, I don't think anyone else has done Arnold Terminator statues, and yes, it's easily the best, maybe only competed with by the Sideshow T1 PF.

Of any type of Arnold T2 collectible, Enterbay BD T-800 still tops.

Gentle Giant did T2 and T3. At least one other company did T2. I have it, but can't remember the name.

Other than Sideshow, I don't think anyone else has done Arnold Terminator statues, and yes, it's easily the best, maybe only competed with by the Sideshow T1 PF.

Of any type of Arnold T2 collectible, Enterbay BD T-800 still tops.

I like the Dx13 better.

Screenshot_20180806-004141_Chrome.jpg

That's a Dam shame!

A repost from earlier in the thread. Likeness looks great here:

attachment.php

Well not bad, but I would say it's medicore. After I was spoiled by Enterbay's sculpt...that thing is very-very hard to top.

Well not bad, but I would say it's medicore. After I was spoiled by Enterbay's sculpt...that thing is very-very hard to top.

Are you for real? This is way better than Enterbay's sculpt, and far from mediocre. Unless you're talking about the battle damaged Arnie from Enterbay...I had that and that thing was amazing.

Are you for real? This is way better than Enterbay's sculpt, and far from mediocre. Unless you're talking about the battle damaged Arnie from Enterbay...I had that and that thing was amazing.

I am talking about the battle damage one. I was not clear sorry.

All good. Honestly, I think this is just as good. Put some black shades on him and he'll look like he stepped straight out of the movie lol.

All good. Honestly, I think this is just as good. Put some black shades on him and he'll look like he stepped straight out of the movie lol.

That always helps, but, unfortunately, in this scene he didn't have them.

Back