Statue DAMTOYS CLASSIC SERIES: 1/4th scale Terminator 2: Judgment Day T-800(NO.CS001)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: DAMTOYS CLASSIC SERIES: 1/4th scale Terminator 2: Judgment Day T-800(NO.CS001)

Small head, small hands, small minigun, small grenades. Hair too tight and neat. Face isn't the best. A lot of problems there.

Re: DAMTOYS CLASSIC SERIES: 1/4th scale Terminator 2: Judgment Day T-800(NO.CS001)

If that's what I'm going go get after waiting so long for this, I'm going to be pissed!

Small head, small hands, small minigun, small grenades. Hair too tight and neat. Face isn't the best. A lot of problems there.

Also his jacket sleeves seems to be too tight :thud:

No news for sale? It's a shame to wait so long for a product already paid! :mad:

green grenades. and leather boots with black fabric inner installations instead of leather belts for some weird reason.

dd16vtX.jpg

6qblE33.jpg

9yiZc0B.jpg

though i see now that the grenades were green and the boots were wrong from the beginning.

142548n1p99xfu974kxj43.jpg

i don't know why they did that :dunno

The leather straps/belts are on the boots, they are just too high up. If they were lower where they belong then they would cover the fabric.

so it's a factory mistake of sewing them too high... wait, it's already on prototype, so no, not a factory mistake.
plus there should be no fabric there from the start. first i thought they wanted to keep articulation of feet by including fabric, but it's a statue, it is not capable of articulation.

I just want my statue! I can live with the inaccuracy on the boots.

so it's a factory mistake of sewing them too high... wait, it's already on prototype, so no, not a factory mistake.
plus there should be no fabric there from the start. first i thought they wanted to keep articulation of feet by including fabric, but it's a statue, it is not capable of articulation.
I don't think any factory pieces exist. at this point they may never exist. Yes, they definitely botched the boots on the prototype.

I don't think any factory pieces exist. at this point they may never exist.
it would be a pity, because the prototype is either the best T2 statue to date or simply the only one that looks good.

Are these available now? as I see some guy selling them on Ebay?

That's interesting. Didn't hear anything from my guy.

Just checked out that ebay auction. Man, that's a crazy price. I only paid $440 plus $72 shipping. It would cost $960 through him.

Just checked out that ebay auction. Man, that's a crazy price. I only paid $440 plus $72 shipping. It would cost $960 through him.

Dude where did you oder yours from? have you got it yet or what's the deal?

Are these available now? as I see some guy selling them on Ebay?

There is still nothing official about the release of the T-800. It seems strange to me that the seller on ebay has the statue in the shop!

There is still nothing official about the release of the T-800. It seems strange to me that the seller on ebay has the statue in the shop!

Well we don't know if he has them in hand, as he hasn't posted any pictures of the box or item itself, just pictures of productions pictures.

Any one with any news on this? updates?

Any one with any news on this? updates?

uhmmm ... I see the bad situation .... I know that another year will pass !!!!

Anyone know where I can pre-order this in Europe?

Maybe it's best you don't. Some of us have been waiting two years for ours.

Back