Statue DAMTOYS CLASSIC SERIES: 1/4th scale Terminator 2: Judgment Day T-800(NO.CS001)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: DAMTOYS CLASSIC SERIES: 1/4th scale Terminator 2: Judgment Day T-800(NO.CS001)

They gave him undersized hands and an Asian face instead! :lol

lol, I have a complete set of Enterbay hands in my drawer so I may do a swap if they are sized better. Hard to tell until I get him.

Nothing I can do about the "Asian" face though. :thud::thud:

Re: DAMTOYS CLASSIC SERIES: 1/4th scale Terminator 2: Judgment Day T-800(NO.CS001)

It's all the features of an action figure without the hassle of deciding what pose you want.:lol
yeah they just gave him the dumbest pose ever, trying to compete with sadshow and their stoned poses :)

Nobody has a picture of the box?

Just unboxed it. Earlier pics do no justice at all...this is easily the best mass produced T2 statue/figure IMO. Headsculpt looks fantastic in person. Pose is more on the museum side rather than dynamic, but I don't mind it.

Clothing is top notch and appears to be real leather. Base is ok...nothing special. Accessories are nicely done. My only complaint is I found it difficult to attach the hands to the mini gun and then on the figure. The gun is fragile.

Also everything appears in scale. Gun doesn't look too small and neither do his hands. I'll post some pics when I get a chance.

Just unboxed it. Earlier pics do no justice at all...this is easily the best mass produced T2 statue/figure IMO. Headsculpt looks fantastic in person. Pose is more on the museum side rather than dynamic, but I don't mind it.

Clothing is top notch and appears to be real leather. Base is ok...nothing special. Accessories are nicely done. My only complaint is I found it difficult to attach the hands to the mini gun and then on the figure. The gun is fragile.

Also everything appears in scale. Gun doesn't look too small and neither do his hands. I'll post some pics when I get a chance.
Glad to hear, thanks for sharing. I'm still about 2 months out before I get it and can't wait.
I've seen enough early photos and cellphone critics in my day to know that until it is in hand you can't really judge. Most don't understand how camera lenses and perspective really work, so I take the small hand Asian faced comments as more of "opinion bases on limited data" versus actual useful observations.

Glad to hear, thanks for sharing. I'm still about 2 months out before I get it and can't wait.
I've seen enough early photos and cellphone critics in my day to know that until it is in hand you can't really judge. Most don't understand how camera lenses and perspective really work, so I take the small hand Asian faced comments as more of "opinion bases on limited data" versus actual useful observations.

Totally agree dude. You won't be disappointed...it is a seriously awesome piece and has great presence. The likeness to Arnold is fantastic. T2 is one of my favourite movies of all time and this piece does the movie justice. The only thing that could top this for me is an Arnie on a bike, or a battle damaged T800 done to the same quality as this.

I'll get some phone pics up shortly as that's all I have access to right now, but will take skme SLR pics this weekend.

I'm not sure if Damtoys have any further plans for this licence but I'd love to see a T1000. They are on par with Blitzway as far as quality and realism goes IMO.

20190513_222806.jpg
20190513_223147.jpg
20190513_233335.jpg20190513_233329.jpg
20190513_232006.jpg
20190513_231156.jpg
20190513_231550.jpg
20190513_233306.jpg

I realise all my pics came out sideways (they're straight off the phone). You'll need to save them locally and rotate them, sorry. Lol.

Fantastic!!!

Looking great, I hope mine ships next week as promised

Great pics! thanks.
My only complaint based off your photos is the head sculpt looks too horizontal where it should be more vertical. :wink1:

Likeness looks good, I cropped, rotated and lightened your photo a bit X.
20190513_233335-02.jpeg

Thanks Brian. Likeness is awesome in person, one of the best I've seen. I'll take some SLR pics this weekend.

Looks cool, I still like the side show terminator better. However, this looks pretty sick! I never thought I would say anything side show would top any other statue company but I do like the original terminator statue. Anyways, I have to see this in person. The face seems a little off Idk what it is. Arnold likeness are hard to get right. But pics never do justice so I want to see in person! Cool statue though!

Looks cool, I still like the side show terminator better. However, this looks pretty sick! I never thought I would say anything side show would top any other statue company but I do like the original terminator statue. Anyways, I have to see this in person. The face seems a little off Idk what it is. Arnold likeness are hard to get right. But pics never do justice so I want to see in person! Cool statue though!

You are so right about Arnold's likeness being hard to get right. Every company has managed to get a close likeness but they all seem to miss one thing or another. Its like an Arnold needs to be compiled from the strong parts from all the Arnold's from all the companies.
I agree this latest is no exception, but it does look really close.

The pic I reposted looks a bit sad somehow, like "I know know why you cry, and look, I am about to finally do it"...lol..but I am really looking forward to adding it to my collection.
I sold the Sideshow T2 battle damaged a while back, it was pretty nice other than those giant pores in his face skin!!!

You are so right about Arnold's likeness being hard to get right. Every company has managed to get a close likeness but they all seem to miss one thing or another. Its like an Arnold needs to be compiled from the strong parts from all the Arnold's from all the companies.
I agree this latest is no exception, but it does look really close.

The pic I reposted looks a bit sad somehow, like "I know know why you cry, and look, I am about to finally do it"...lol..but I am really looking forward to adding it to my collection.
I sold the Sideshow T2 battle damaged a while back, it was pretty nice other than those giant pores in his face skin!!!

Back