Action Figure DAMTOYS: Assassin's Creed 2 - Ezio Auditore da Firenze 1/6 Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So... I just POed this at a local store. Hopefully, there'll be more news from dam soon.

Yeah they?ve been awfully quite due to the Coronavirus situation. Giantoys said that damtoys would also ship out the Connor figure ?once normal operations resumed?.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Same here paid for Conor figure from TNS figures 2 weeks ago no word on shipping I am guessing its Corona Virus and Lunar Holiday

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Lunar Holiday basically didn't happen due to the Corona Virus. It doesn't sound like they have a handle on things over there yet, I would anticipate more delays coming. I called the place I ordered my Conor figure from and they still haven't gotten any word from DamToys on it shipping, so, doesn't seem promising for any kind of updates on anything anytime soon.

Lunar Holiday basically didn't happen due to the Corona Virus. It doesn't sound like they have a handle on things over there yet, I would anticipate more delays coming. I called the place I ordered my Conor figure from and they still haven't gotten any word from DamToys on it shipping, so, doesn't seem promising for any kind of updates on anything anytime soon.

If I may ask, where did you preorder him from? I contacted Giantoys and they said he?s already been released but held at Damtoys warehouse due to Coronavirus. Giantoys said he will be shipped once normal operations resume which they said ?will be soon?.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If I may ask, where did you preorder him from? I contacted Giantoys and they said he?s already been released but held at Damtoys warehouse due to Coronavirus. Giantoys said he will be shipped once normal operations resume which they said ?will be soon?.

I got mine from Monkey Depot. I called recently since there haven't been any updates and I was just wondering if they'd heard anything. They said they hadn't received any notification from Damtoys that their stock of the figure was on the way yet, but they were hoping that would change soon.

Do you think that the ear are sculpt under the hair?
If i want to make a custum with rooted hair and throw off the hair sculpt, will I find the ear?

Is this figure still happening? I can't even find it on their FB. Did they retract their announcement?

i sold my hot toys ezio years ago because they wouldn't do more assassins.

then damtoys did all the other cool assassins

no i have to get this one because the hot toys is too expenssive.

I wonder if it IS because they're revising the sculpt. Hot Toys would just update the album with new pictures, but maybe Dam prefers to start fresh.

TNS is still sending out installment invoices so it's not cancelled.

Back