Action Figure DAMTOYS: Assassin's Creed 2 - Ezio Auditore da Firenze 1/6 Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Possibly they ran into a legal snafu. Ezio has always been a bit more closely protected of a character.

Yes I thought of legal issues as well. If it's because of a head sculpt, cancelling or taking down the post seems weird and unneccesary. Everyone complained about Edward but Damtoys still making it the way it's promoted. Me personally, it's okay if they don't release this, but they have to make Brotherhood Ezio lol

I've got no news from KGHobby (PO there). But if cancellation is temporarily I hope they only redo the headsculpt and maybe add some accesories.

I hope nothing else will change. About the HT rights to that look. I don't think so. HT had the rights for limited time and it's not their "look" but UBISOFT look.

As we know, most of PO and prototype are "pending approval" maybe here appear some issue.

About HT vs. Dam. I prefer this one :lol

Since I don't play the game I don't care for likeliness in the HS. And that is why I love that HS - it looks real and good for a generic HS

Since I don't play the game I don't care for likeliness in the HS. And that is why I love that HS - it looks real and good for a generic HS
Except there is no point in a generic hs when its suppose to represent someone or a characters.

The hs was not perfect but they could of just said that it will be revised later, its a bit weird to completly remove the post etc .

Envoy? de mon SM-A505FN en utilisant Tapatalk

I don't know where people get these ideas. If Dam Toys has the license now it means Hot Toys doesn't. They didn't invent the outfit so people shouldn't say they are "copying" Hot Toys.
Hot toys has always for some reason for the longest time danced around not doing something sideshow had already done years before as some kind of unwritten written rule. But as much as your logic seems sound. My statement is factual. We dont know any legalities of the agreement, I know freaks is a den of speculation, but that's all any of this is until we hear otherwise at this point. Not attacking you or saying you're not right or that I'm better in some way, just recently people have been complaining about speculating threads, etc.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I think all this is, the figure wasn't approved so they took it down and now have to rework the sculpt and figures accessories.

It would be really weird and stupid from them to announce a figure that didnt get approve. They have the official licence so Ubisoft has to approve to everything they do. Normaly they show them the figure before annoucing it to the public. Someone should email them to ask why they removed him. I hoped its just to revised the sculpt even it seems a little bit extreme.

Envoy? de mon SM-A505FN en utilisant Tapatalk

Wouldn't make more sense for them to use the altair sculpt with different hair since that's how Ezio looked like in AC2 like Desmond?
Agreed. Damtoys sculpt on the Altair figure was basically bang-on, weird they've put so much effort into making it worse when all he needed was a wig!

Last edited:
Agreed. Damtoys sculpt on the Altair figure was basically bang-on, weird they've put so much effort into making it worse when all he needed was a wig!

From what I can remember, the facial features are the same, only shape of the head is different. Ezio is square, wider while Altair is oval shaped

Back