DAMTOYS: 1/6 The Gang's Kingdom--Spade 4 (GK004#)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is that Michael Le Vell? If so, that's timely.

ahahahahahaha :rotfl

I do like the sculpt though, not sure about the rest of the figure. The clothes don't hang right on the body. Not as good as the first two Spades.

Yes this happened to mine, it is a qc problem with the dye on the cap, I had to send my head back and get a new one.

Email them through the website, maybe they will help you also.

Wow...so I am not the one then...tx a bunch skullboy. That is a good news if they want can repair it. I will try to contact them. Hope we can get a replacement for the cap too? If not it will give us the same dilemma with new HS.

Wow...so I am not the one then...tx a bunch skullboy. That is a good news if they want can repair it. I will try to contact them. Hope we can get a replacement for the cap too? If not it will give us the same dilemma with new HS.

Yes its a common problem mate, don't think there are any new caps but they say to put some tissue paper in between the head and cap to stop the staining.

Yeah I just got the reply. Tq for the ref "Skullboy"....I sent my HS to my friend who customizes figures first. If he cant do it, I will send them to china.
For people who got same problem, this was the msg I got:

Hi,

Sorry about this, but if would not happen if put some soft paper under the hat first...

https://bbs.bbicn.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=185485&highlight=%BA%DA%CC%D2J

Pls send the problem head to below address , after receive it, will fix it and send you back, so pls mark your name/address/telephone number to the parcel.

Please let's know the tracking number after you send.

ADDRESS: RM.1907, 19/F, Onelink Plaza
No. 39 Jie Fang Nan Road
GuangZhou 510120, China
receiver : Li Mei Chen
Tel: 13650712804

Meanwhile, pls give us your name/address/telephone number for shipment.

Damtoys

Thank you again skullboy!

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AB50etsiInk&feature=c4-overview&list=UU47k0iAjx1IRwrOe5-HWojQ[/ame]

The Gang's Kingdom--------Spade 4
黑帮王国---------黑桃4(spade 4)

215154j9d595sf59qwsaqf.jpg

215158toov0xof5v0h0flo.jpg

073012-colin-farrell.jpg

I kind of see it.

From DAM's Facebook page,
10264964_456862554446696_4052074983242771687_n.jpg

Looks like Spade 4 is rolling off the production line. Should be here in a few weeks.

Looks like the jacket ended up being a little darker or less glossy, which is good. Looks a bit more weathered, fits in with the gangsters better.

Back