DAMTOYS: 1/6 The Gang's Kingdom--Spade 4 (GK004#)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ZIPCOOLO

Super Freak
Reaction score
The Gang's Kingdom--------Spade 4
黑帮王国---------黑桃4(spade 4)

1.头雕
2.素体
3.黑色头套
4.半袖黑色T恤
5.格子衬衫
6.厚机车夹克
7.黑灰色牛仔裤
8.牛仔靴子
9.ak47折叠拖半自动步槍(一个弹夹)
10.双弹夹+弹夹连接器
11.1911手鎗
12.真皮腰带
13.黑色武器包
14.左手半指手套
15.真皮刀套+刀
16.银色十字项链
17.墨镜
18.潮流裸手3只

..................................................................................
The Gang's Kingdom--------Spade 4

1.Headsculp
2.Action bady
3.Stocking mask
4.A half sleeve T-shirt
5.Plaid shirt
6.Thick motorcycle leather
7.Black jeans
8.Cowboy boots(one pair)
9.Ak47(A cartridge)
10.Two packs+AK double magazine
11.M1911 pistol
12.The belt
13.Black Duffle Bag
14.Belt left half finger gloves
15.Dermal sheath+Tactical knife
16.Silver necklace
17.Dark glasses
18.Palm (3)three

215140rhq3srq276e23sq6.jpg

215143y5jpb5szs5038e6a.jpg

215144zzoi7ettew9x7wf9.jpg

215147kogbc2k94wjtktje.jpg

215149qevn7rre9ndrensl.jpg

215151c7hhnikkg7338huh.jpg

215154j9d595sf59qwsaqf.jpg

215158toov0xof5v0h0flo.jpg

215159iot0kjboy1ob9t4k.jpg

第3章….:新仇旧恨

第2节:存钱罐

罪孽无法停止Sin is unable to stop

希望仍在继续Yet hope keeps going on.

黑桃4(Chad)查德他在帮派里做很多年了,据说他年轻的时候也很有胆量。他对帮派很忠诚,帮派也对他很信任,但自从他有了儿子之后他开始保守谨慎起来,他想成为一名称职父亲,他很爱他的儿子,对他的儿子给予厚望,他也很顾家,他想多赚些钱供他儿子上名牌大学,让他日后不走自己的老路。他内心越来越矛盾,他的神情也越来越忧郁。

“他们叫你Piggy bank”伯尼扭过头问查德。

“我儿子,我很爱他胜过一切,我希望赚更多的钱让他有好的学校和好的未来,不要像我一样。我很怕有一天死掉,我希望活着每一天都能看到希望。”查德拿出儿子的照片递给了邦尼。

“他不会很饿”。邦尼看着照片缓缓的说出这句话。

车已经开到工厂附近停下,查德拉开黑色布包,拎出一把折叠托ak47,装上双联弹夹,拉了下枪栓后,掏出胸口的十字架亲吻了下,做了一个上帝保佑的动作后走下车子。其他人也相继下车,大家子弹都上堂。伯尼将和其他人都带上面罩,查德带上他的墨镜打趣的说道:“死人不需要记住我们的脸”。将面罩拉起做了个手势,其他人分散开慢慢向工厂潜行过去。

查德跟着伯尼潜行到工厂的后门,查德将门慢慢推开,伯尼霰弹鎗顶门而进。进门后是个20米长的走廊,灯光很昏暗,能隐约看到尽头的拐角处有微弱的亮光和隐约传来的电视机声音,伯尼等人慢慢逼近拐角处,伯尼探出半个头窥视一番后拔出匕首,走进拐角处,一声闷响,一个看守死在查德刀下,其余人继续向前前行。走了20米众人面前是一个半开的门,查德透过门上的玻璃看了眼,房间里到处堆放着箱子和毒品,里边有七八个人正在将桌子上的毒品放到箱子里。查德一脚踹开门和手下开始向屋内扫射,那七八个人还没有来得及反应过来就已经被打成筛子......。
.....................................................................................................................................................................................................................

CHAPTER 3:New hatred piled on old

Section 2:Piggy bank

Sin is unable to stop

Yet hope keeps going on.

“Four of Spades” Chad has been a part of the gang for many years; rumor has it that he is ruthless and bold in his early years. He is loyal to the gang and earned the trust he deserved, but he becomes cautious since his son was born. Chad wants to be a good dad, he loves his son and has great expectations in him. He wants to save enough money to send his son to a good university, and keeps his son away from his life path. His heart is filled with contradictions, and he becomes more and more gloomy.

“They call you piggy bank”, Bernie turns around asking Chad.

“My son.” Chad hands out a picture of his little boy to Bernie, “I love him more than everything. I want to earn more money to ensure him a better school and future, one that’s different from mine. I’m afraid of dying someday, I wish that I could see hope each day I live.”

“He will not be hungry.” Starring at the photo, Bernie mutters.

Van pulls over near the abandoned factory. Chad opens a black gym bag and takes out a folding stock AK-47. He loads a dual magazine and cocks the bolt, kisses his cross necklace, draws a cross at his chest and then walks down the van. Others follow him, having their guns loaded. Bernie and the others pull up their ski mask, but Chad only puts on his sun glass and jokes: “dead people don’t need to remember our face.” Chad makes a gesture, the crowd spreads out and sneaks towards the factory.

Chad follows Bernie to the back entrance, he opens the door and Bernie steps in holding his shotgun. Inside the door is a corridor about 20 metres long, light is dim. They can only see faint light blinking around the corner, and hear the blurred sound of an old television. The gangs approach the corner slowly; Chad sticks his head out, peeks for a few seconds and draws his dagger. Walked through the corner, with a muffled sound, a guard lose his life to Chad’s knife. After another 20 metres they come to a half-opened door. Chad takes a glance through the glass; the room is full of trunks and drug, seven or eight guards is busy loading the trunks. Chad kicks open the door and the gangs start strafing, those guards become riddled by the shower of bullets before they even have a chance…

查德为他儿子纹的祈福纹身

222554jk7gsglpxxxp0j77.jpg

查德左手手套上的死神标贴

222554ry66ml6m06riu0rz.jpg

右手背上纹身:别激怒我(Don't provoke me)

222555co4bs5o44vmnovm1.jpg

Is that supposed to be Colin Farrel? Well, I cannot stand Colin as an actor or person (I avoid any movie where he's starring). But the stylized sculpt looks enough not like him that I may be able to overlook it.

The other Spade I sorta liked, but not enough to buy. This one I really like the accessories and stuff (if the Colin likeness bugs me enough I could always sell the head!)

I googled Michael LaVell and even looking at his photos I still dont recognize him from anything LOL

this looks aighhht... still looking for the under produced first one (Statham) though... which IMHO is the best of the lot..

I think it supposed to be Colin Ferrel. Although I see shades of GW Bush in there.

I also thought Michael Madsen first. That's the closest known actor likeness I'm aware of, but it would be odd considering the other figures were fairly current and semi-popular actors, while Madsen is old now and hasn't done anything of note since Kill Bill. My second thought was Farrell because of the eyebrows, but it's not a very good Farrell caricature if that's who it is supposed to be IMO.

The tailoring is great on this...anyone know when it'll be available? Didn't see a release date. .

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

The tailoring is great on this...anyone know when it'll be available? Didn't see a release date. .

Slated for Q1, but DAM is already so far behind, it'll likely show up in Q2 or 3. . . their releases are 6 months late by now.

Back