DAMTOYS: 1/6 The Gang's Kingdom--Spade 4 (GK004#)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got this guy and at first glance I wasn't super impressed, I just got him because I have the other 3. Now that I Have him though I gotta say Im very glad I
did.

Crappy Pic time!

10369727_10152079261714080_1007223580965066543_n.jpg

good looking, but I like Michael Lau's , Jason Siu's one better! 'cos they really have some own design in my humble opinion!

So, this figure doesn't come with a strap on the duffel bag, right??

Got into this line for my wife but this has turned into my favorite line of 1/6 scale figures. They just continue to impress.

Here's a link to my new Video Review of Gangsters Kingdom Sapde 4.

Dam Toys Spade 4 030 (762x1024).jpg10462739_329916250494071_8598773872440094346_n.jpg

Thanks for looking!!

Take Care - Jase

Marshall Made Collectibles

Nice review! Diggin those stands. I also have that baclava on him right now & need to get it off him b4 he starts to stain. I like to pose him with his kick arse jacket collar folded though & i like how you posed him with the shirt tucked in, shows off the knife & sheath more. Great job! Now to track down Spade J... Yeah right, who am i kidding? I'll never find that dude!

Now to track down Spade J... Yeah right, who am i kidding? I'll never find that dude!

It can be done. I was able to actual piece one together. I have everything complete I just don't have a box for him but I do have his playing card. Just beware there are copies of the head that are now floating around eVilBay....they sell them with the hands...if you get an original set - Spade J's right hand trigger finger has a Tattoo on it. Easy way to tell a fake from one that is legit. I was lucky enough to find the real deal. Just not a big fan of his ankle holster. I also used clear nail polish on the inside of his newsboys cap. So now if he wears his hat I don't have to worry about staining his head.
Take care - Jase

Thanks for that... I kinda lost interest on him when i saw the new memories version. If i find the first one, then great! I wouldnt pay crazy prices for him though. I checked the baclava on the spade 4 this morn & his lower neck was stained! It was a good thing it didnt get on his face!

I checked the baclava on the spade 4 this morn & his lower neck was stained! It was a good thing it didnt get on his face!

I didn't even bother with it, I just assumed it would stain the head. I'm surprised they didn't give us a second head for Spade 4 like they did with 3.

When i put the baclava on, it bunched up more on the back side on the lower nech where it attaches. Thats where it stained, the rest of the neck & face is clear.

Man saw those on "Uncle Clipper's" channel. They are something really new! Luv 'em .... Bad..s ... Just pre ordered Diamond 2

Back