1/6 DAMTOYS:1/6 MARINE CORPS SCOUT SNIPER-- Sergeant Major (93018#)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's definitely a stylized head sculpt of Berrenger. Someone on OSW posted a teaser pic yesterday of a K-bar tied to a string in a scopes cross hairs. That is a scene lifted directly from the movie Sniper.

Last edited:
I'm not in love with the sculpt. I know who it's supposed to be though and it's an overall amazing figure. The detail of the LBE and weapons is fantastic. I really enjoyed the movie and I will be buying this figure. It is a fantastic representation taken in total.

Looks like Tom Berenger as a pinhead to me. :lol

This is not a head that should be used without a hat or helmet. :lecture

Love the second sighting head (with a hat of course)

Looks like Tom Berenger as a pinhead to me. :lol

This is not a head that should be used without a hat or helmet. :lecture

Love the second sighting head (with a hat of course)

He looks like a cro-magnon; he will definitely needs the hat. I really like his spotter alternative head. The paint job will be great too. Too bad the normal sculpt isn't camo'd up.

I may have to pick this up, they let us go see the movie at the end of Basic Training when it premiered so I have an affinity for the subject.

Finally got a chance to break out the DAM Toys Sniper. Just getting started, he has a LOT of gear.
D0jJuF4.png

He looks great, did they fix that weird looking top f head or is he going to keep the hat on?

Looks good! More pics please!

One thing I noticed that doesn't seem to be that big a deal to most people, is that there is no neck seam. I thought that was really cool! Surprised they didn't market that feature more.
Does it affect the articulation?

Glad it comes with two heads as well. Still tempted by this figure, but I've stopped military...must resist!

I just ordered this guy from Monkey depot . This is my first time getting a Damtoy collectible . I hope I like them . It looks awesome ! Anyone else a fan of Damtoys ?

I just ordered this guy from Monkey depot . This is my first time getting a Damtoy collectible . I hope I like them . It looks awesome ! Anyone else a fan of Damtoys ?

I am not a huge fan of Damtoys bodies or how they some times design HS to be only displayed with headgear off or on especially like this figure. But I love DAM gear and uniforms. I have used there weapons and uniforms in most of the custom joes I made and love the detail and how well made each item is especially at such an affordable price. I will be all over the Russian line they are putting out in 2015 early.

:lol

I love their stuff but don't own anything. I need to get a whole set.

Yea I agree . I doesn't look like Tom berrenger at all with the hat off buy I'll be posting him all decked out with the sniper camaflouge on anyway . I'll post pics This Saturday when I get him. Can't wait!

Back