DAMTOYS :1/6 Gangsters Kingdom - Diamond 2 (GK005#)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The adjustable front grip of the shotgun feels kinda delicate. You don't want him to fall while holding the shotgun with both hands like in the pics I posted. I can imagine that front grip snapping off if he fell awkwardly. I opted for a one handed shotgun pose for my display. Other than that, I'm not really sure what else. But I haven't fully explored the figure myself.

After looking at the promo pics again, I see that I should add his pouch & waist chain, & maybe the gloves (if it looks good with the coat).

diamond2-10.jpg

& now I know where the daggers go looking at this pic. I was thinking they went in the pouch :lol

diamond2-11.jpg

I think you'll like the figure 'in hand' Leroy.

/

Gave him his knuckle duster, & decided to put the brown pouch closer to the middle of his belt, to break up the black outfit a bit. I like the figure better without his glasses, so I put them on a random skull I had sitting around, to display with him. I was messing around with a type of pose with him having one foot on the skull, but didn't quite manage to do it satisfactory enough, so I went with a basic pose.

22WqEqe.png

I want this figure so badly... One of my idols is Scott Adkins specially Yuri Boyka... I am getting mine by the end of august... Really love this figure... Just watched Uncle Rick's review and gotta say Bruva the figure and the review is BEAAUUUUUUUTIFUUUULLLL...

That review wasn't bias at all .....

:lol

I understand how cool the figure is though. Looks waaaaay better in video. His fighting outfit is nice, but the jacket look is too cool not to display. Seeing them together kinda makes me think I shouldn't have cancelled Spade 2. Spare 3 & 4, although not figures I'm really into on their own, actually look pretty cool with the others. If I didn't commit to other figure lines, or had way more money, I might have considered going back to get the ones I missed, & carry on collecting the line. But with things the way they are, I'm going to pick & choose. Not feelin' Spade 5, but I'm really liking Diamond 3.

Looks good Snakey. Mine arrived Monday and I'm torn between open and closed. You're pic may have just settled that for me, closed it is!

What pocket are you guys putting his wallet in?

It seems like his front pants pockets are too small and his back pockets have a sewn down flap, the thigh pockets are the only ones left, but nobody put their wallet in their thigh pocket.

yeah, after about ten minutes of trying to squish his wallet into various pockets i just gave up.

It's sitting in the box along with his little brown bag thing; i'm a less is more guy so i don't feel he needs to be wearing those.

What pocket are you guys putting his wallet in?

It seems like his front pants pockets are too small and his back pockets have a sewn down flap, the thigh pockets are the only ones left, but nobody put their wallet in their thigh pocket.
If I remember correctly, I opened it up & hung it on his belt.

I have no idea how chain wallets (or whatever the proper name is) are supposed to be worn :lol

I hang the wallet in his belt because it could not fit his back pocket... It still creates the illusion of the wallet inside the pocket...

Saw this on eBay for around $30. I think it's a cool stand, & I want one (or two since I have plans to kitbash another Diamond 2 figure), but it's a bit pricey I reckon. Pass for now, but something to think about for later maybe. They do look nice.

$_12.JPG

$_12.JPG

There's stands for the other characters in this line as well on eBay.

Back