DAMTOYS :1/6 Gangsters Kingdom - Diamond 2 (GK005#)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, first look made me think that it's Perlman, though it could be another guy, from Expendables 2. Looks good though.

I agree, this line shaped up well, and too fast at that -- much faster than Sideshow can come up with very good releases under the Joe franchise. Makes me regret not jumping into it. Cool accessories, tailoring and sculpt for its price.

EDIT: Oh, I just saw page 2. That's him -- Scott Adkins!

Please don't post images linked from bbicn.com - they are notorious for getting blocked byvirus protection.

Last edited:
diamond2-1.jpg

diamond2-2.jpg

diamond2-3.jpg

diamond2-4.jpg

diamond2-5.jpg

diamond2-6.jpg

diamond2-7.jpg

diamond2-8.jpg

diamond2-9.jpg

diamond2-10.jpg

diamond2-11.jpg

diamond2-12.jpg

YURI BOYKA :panic:

Well, not really. But I've been wanting a Yuri Boyka figure for a bit. This, although cartoony & only resembling Yuri Boyka, might be a nice substitute for now.

This shows as sold out at BBTS, but a spot is about to open up because I'm cancelling my pre order there in case anybody in here wants it.

I decided to pay in advance for it from somewhere else. Get the payment out of the way.

Cheers. It looks good. My fav figure from this line, followed by Diamond 3.

If there names are based on cards, then I'm guessing there would be no Diamond 1. He'd/She'd be called Diamond Ace, or Ace Of Diamonds, or something like that, if there was a figure. Remember, there's no Spade 1 either. Started from Spade J, then Spade 2, & so on.

I think I only realised not that long ago that this guy actually had a name besides Diamond 2. His name is Alger.

I jumped into this line too late, but luckily the only figures I want so far are Vinnie Jones and Danny Trejo. I've got Trejo (Diamond 3) pre-ordered and I managed to kitbash a Vinnie Jones. I had to use Spade 3's outfit for Vinnie, (camo gear) but it looks great on him anyway.

I don't know too many action stars, and of the ones I do know there aren't too many that I would need in figure form, but If they give us a Michelle Rodriguez to go with Danny Trejo I'll consider this line a resounding success. Steven Segal might be cool too.

Got mine earlier today. Haven't really messed around with all the accessories & things, but it's a really cool figure.

GpMHnqM.png

5tnXf7W.png

uet3Cld.png

LvL5BHi.png

TpLy2i8.png

cHXxIPb.png

Back