DAMTOYS:1/6 Gang's Kingdom - Diamond 3 (GK006#)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Diamond 2 still looks like my fav, but Diamond 3 (is there a Diamond 1?) is looking pretty impressive. Even though I like my original Spade, I think the Diamonds are cooler than Spades right now.

I don't think there are 1s for any of the Gangs, they're all based on card suits, so there would be Aces, Kings, etc. The backstory has mentioned Kings for Spade and Diamond Gangs.

It is an interesting conundrum however, while Spade J was "elegant in his simplicity", because of the nature of development and manufacturing these figures will get more and more complex and therefore, awesome as the series goes on. By the time we get to the Club Gang or Heart Gang, the Spade Gang will look like schmucks.

I know, I know, it's a terrible problem to have. . . . :lol

I don't think there are 1s for any of the Gangs, they're all based on card suits, so there would be Aces, Kings, etc. The backstory has mentioned Kings for Spade and Diamond Gangs.

It is an interesting conundrum however, while Spade J was "elegant in his simplicity", because of the nature of development and manufacturing these figures will get more and more complex and therefore, awesome as the series goes on. By the time we get to the Club Gang or Heart Gang, the Spade Gang will look like schmucks.

I know, I know, it's a terrible problem to have. . . . :lol

Great point man its the same in most lines.

Id be interested to see their take on a female with a queen figure.

I didn't think of it like that. Makes sense. Cheers.
:lol Maybe. By then I'm guessing the price would have crept up as well :slap

Kinda excited about seeing who might be next. A female? Fat guy? Hulking bodybulider? Bring it.

Edit: Around $145 at BBTS. Placed my pre order.

Last edited:
So the Spades are English/Irish and the Diamonds are Latino? Perhaps a Black gang for Clubs and an all female gang for Hearts?

Insert "that's racist/sexist" gif here.

So the Spades are English/Irish and the Diamonds are Latino? Perhaps a Black gang for Clubs and an all female gang for Hearts?

Scott Atkins is Diamond 2 and he's British, not Latino. :dunno

Concerning the Hearts as females, as much as I'd like to see something really wild, I don't think females would fit in this series. Females have soft, smooth faces, and to turn them into stylized faces with sharp lines and flat edges like this series has, I just don't think it would translate well. From what I understand, this series (and 1/6 in general) sells huge in China/overseas, and really dwarfs the US market and collectors over there want beautiful/sexy female figures, and I don't think squinty eyed, club-handed females really fits the bill. On the other hand, DAM keeps surprising everyone with these releases, so maybe they've got it figured out.

Scott Atkins is Diamond 2 and he's British, not Latino. :dunno

Concerning the Hearts as females, as much as I'd like to see something really wild, I don't think females would fit in this series. Females have soft, smooth faces, and to turn them into stylized faces with sharp lines and flat edges like this series has, I just don't think it would translate well. From what I understand, this series (and 1/6 in general) sells huge in China/overseas, and really dwarfs the US market and collectors over there want beautiful/sexy female figures, and I don't think squinty eyed, club-handed females really fits the bill. On the other hand, DAM keeps surprising everyone with these releases, so maybe they've got it figured out.

Eh, ethnic gangs would be too limiting anyway.

However I'd have to disagree about the females. The 3A stylized females sell very well. Also these are stylized similar to Winson Ma who had females in his lines. DAM might have to alter HOW they stylize them, but I'd love to see women included.

Awesome figure, wonder if the hands are able to hole the throwing knives...

If they do a female, I don't want them to be grannified like the retirement home residents in the Spades gang.

There's a bunch of women I could think of that might make cool figures, but for whatever reason, I think a Zoe Saldana stylised figure might really fit well in this line.

I am hoping for a Mel Gibson Payback-esque gangster in this style. Or Benicio del Toro. Frankie 4 Fingers would be nice or even "Flip ya for real" Fenster.

These are getting so good. Statham, Vinnie Jones and now Danny Trejo. Badass choices.

1/6 Figure - Butcher Knife AKA Machette by DAM Toys!

It's stylized, but outfit and accessories look really good, and I'm thinking from 2 feet away, in a babinet or detolf, he will look great:
https://www.damtoys.com/product/ORIGINAL_STORIES/2014/0404/69.html

2-140404192142.jpg

2-140404195326.jpg

2-140404195G2.jpg

2-140404200040.jpg

2-140404195I6.jpg

Re: 1/6 Figure - Butcher Knife AKA Machette by DAM Toys!

stylized? That sculpt looks just like him. :lol

Re: 1/6 Figure - Butcher Knife AKA Machette by DAM Toys!

I'm not into the characature head sculpts at all but everything else is superb. Love the over coat. May pick some parts up loose.

Back