DAMTOYS:1/6 Gang's Kingdom - Diamond 3 (GK006#)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks guys
as far as im aware official release is end of oct.
I was lucky the guys at ekiahobbies.com sent me this super early for review.

as far as hair, when you get just kinda squeeze ends and break up sections and let sit in room temp and hair will relax and sit better :)

Just got this guy, and he's great. Anyone know where the tiny knives are supposed to go? I like figures to be fully equipped, but there doesn't seem to be any place for them.

Anyone know where the tiny knives are supposed to go?

I stuck mine in the hip sheathes.

knives.jpg

Just got this guy, and he's great. Anyone know where the tiny knives are supposed to go? I like figures to be fully equipped, but there doesn't seem to be any place for them.
Are you talking about the four tiny knives with the brown handles Dave? I was under the impression that they were supposed to go in the belt loops on the side knife holsters. Although, I'm not entirely sure.

I was thinking they might go somewhere around there. It seems like it hints that area in this pic:

211413jkk9q8y9nifiqj4x.jpg

I thought about the belt loops on the sheaths, but what self-respecting assassin puts a knife next to a string like that? One quick draw and he ruins the sheaths.

Anyone get the secret Diamond version?

This idea has been floating around in my brain the last few weeks, inspired by the comic that comes with Juarez. . . . special effects are not my speciality ;)

Juarez.jpg

Great figure just got mine. So there are bloody variants? Nice but not necessary since it's easily customizable to be bloody not that I want to.

Back