Damn it :( RIP TANYA ROBERTS

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Update: Tanya Roberts LIVES AGAIN!

Uh oh...... the zombies have come

Sounds to me like her domestic partner was ready for the interview money .......and don?t give a damn if she actually was dead.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah PG's were awesome back in the day. JAWS, Dragonslayer, Clash of the Titans, etc.

RIP to poor Miss Roberts though. Sounds like a very unpleasant way to go too.

Even more so seeing it was only rated PG! The PG-13 rating wasn't introduced until July of 1984.

So it was PG.. I thought it might have been but when i thought back on that scene I figured there was no way.

Yeah PG's were awesome back in the day. JAWS, Dragonslayer, Clash of the Titans, etc.

RIP to poor Miss Roberts though. Sounds like a very unpleasant way to go too.

I know.. Something that so many people get you wouldnt think someone could die from it.

From what I have read and watched she seemed like a great lady and was very nice to her fan base in recent years.

I rented "Sheena" a while back after Tanya's passing and, um, wow, lol. How did I somehow never watch this movie before. Aside the obvious appeal of Tanya herself holy crap did Avatar rip off the entire third act of this film. From her and the animals and tribes people attacking the armored mercenaries (the guy even says "you're going against tanks with bows and arrows" which was stated in Avatar almost word for word), you've got the rhinos flipping the trucks, the bad guys getting overwhelmed and then her breaking off on her steed to face the main bad guy in his modern land vehicle, the guy she loves interrupts the showdown when she's losing and she ends up shooting the bad guy through the glass windshield with a bow and arrow! Oh yeah plus all the flamingos swarming the helicopter and bringing it down just like the flying things did to the Avatar copters (I chuckled out loud thinking "Ewya has heard you!",) lol. I couldn't believe it. :lol

Last edited:
Back