Dam toys gangsters kingdom total line up

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Harry and both this years exclusives on there way :) I need a bigger shelf! :)

Pic of the crew so far :) Damtoys Gangsters Kingdom.jpg

Nice line up Peloquin!

I really wish I could find the exclusive head sculpts (Ed Harris and the Ranger guy) to add to my collection. Oh well, I'll just have to admire everybody's great pics.

I desperately want DamToys to make a Jean Reno/Leon the Professional figure.

Here is my version of "Bullet Tooth" Tony from Snatch in the DamToys' Gangsters Kingdom style:

I made a cast of the original Spade 2 head (I am terrible at casting, so I had to fill in a lot of bubbles with putty). The body and outfit (suit, shoes, tie, shoulder harness) are DiD, hands are original DamToys, gun is a random Desert Eagle.

Thanks Cmiller99 and Gregorbian :) Love your Spade 2 outfit Gregorbian :) Looks awesome!

Had to do a bit of a reshuffle to fit Harry :) I've got 3 coming in the mail + four on order...no more room! eep! 12038412_10205026539924750_1089416949144118820_n.jpg

Here's some of my gangsters.. family is growing..faster :)
IMG_5143.jpg
IMG_5135.jpg
IMG_5147.jpg
IMG_5150.jpg
IMG_5152.jpg
soon group photos..they are 20..

I couldn't choose a fave, I love them all. For me its the best 1/6th line I get. Zip Coolo posted on his Facebook wall that Diamond 4 Milevski will begin shipping by the end of the week. Wonder where Ada is??

I know it comes with the whole new figure thing but my current fav...The Spade 2 EX. The first one used to be my fav but this one is another jump in quality. Love it! 2015-10-08 20.08.46.jpg 2015-10-08 20.11.32.jpg

Here are my DamToys' Gangsters Kingdom style custom Reservoir Dogs inspired figures.

Vinnie Jones (sorry for the blurry pic)

Jude Law

Jason Statham

Colin Farrell

I (poorly) recast my DamToys headsculpts, threw them on the new DiD bodies and then used some Zy Toys (?) style black suits from eBay. They just need some sunglasses and pistols. I wish I could find my Power Team Elite sunglasses - I had about 20 of them but misplaced them :knock

I want to make a few more using some of the other headsculpts that DamToys has released.

Also - I finally opened my Spade 5 Baron figure (Jude Law character) and saw that I had the red jacket chase version! The card says there were only 200 made, so I'm pretty happy about that. :yess:

Damtoys replied to a comment I made regarding Ada GK008 saying she is coming but they want to make sure she's perfect as she is their first female.

Sweet Customs Gregorian!! and Johnny6666 Heres My Milevsky all geared up, not posed that flashy but he's an awesome addition!

IMG_1908.jpg

Back