Dam toys gangsters kingdom total line up

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think DamToys keeps the figure on stand by...
Actually, what I believe is the John Goodman figure will inaugurate a new gang, because the Spades are exclusively English and the Diamonds are mostly Mexican, Australian and European (cf. Diamond 2 background).

Besides, I think it would be high time that DamToys introduce a character from the Hearts or the Clubs to the line!

Custom I'm working on at the moment
image.jpg

Here's my new kitbash made from the Spade J Memories version figure:

fabhmace-collection_gk-spade-J-img1.jpg

fabhmace-collection_gk-spade-J-img2.jpg

fabhmace-collection_gk-spade-J-img3.jpg

I've had the idea of this outfit when I was reminded that Ogier was a fugitive, forced to avoid the big cities, traveling by feet or by bus, to escape the hitmen of the King of Heart...

This kitbash is still in WIP 'cause I'd like to find a backpack for replacing the side bag and also a baseball cap.

Next to come, Spade 5. :wink1:

Time to let these guys go. Just not enough room.

I have the first 4 that have been opened

the the next three still in box if anyone is interested.

I heard this line was cancelled. No Dolph, Keira, or Clive...

Any truth to this?

I heard this line was cancelled. No Dolph, Keira, or Clive...

Any truth to this?

No.

When things get cancelled, there is notice from the manufacturer or distributor. And there has been no such notice from DAM or any of their distributors.

Soooo I wonder what's happening with spade 6 Ada? Whilst having a browse on EBay just found Spade 7 Harry has been parted out by a seller.

tuttoit | eBay

Edit: never mind Harry is to be released first according to dams website. Though he does share the same code as Baron :slap

Back