Dam Toys Gangs Kingdom Spade 2 new pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
that looks very cool! Still don't have Spade J yet. Wonder what's taking our supplier so long. Hopefully they come out the same time

He looks so badass in that pose. Love this figure, makes me regret that I didn't bought spade j. They would have look great next to each other.

I just sold Spade J, he is good, but don't come close to this.

He looks so badass in that pose. Love this figure, makes me regret that I didn't bought spade j. They would have look great next to each other.
They do!!
tumblr_moejifI6Lw1rpidqno1_1280.jpg

I hope they make the girls as ghetto and thug as the guys! I am soooo excited for this series. too bad not a lot of people appreciate them

I've been fantasizing a lot lately on which female UK personalities they could pick! I wouldn't mind having "Spade" beauties like Rhona Mitra or Kelly Brooke but also badass ones like Lauren Socha would be great!
Besides, maybe I'm wrong but it's seems to me that the serie is doing great! Pre-orders are sold out pretty fast.

I must admit I was so-so. But I'm sold to the head sculpt (X2). I will probably change the military clothes for something more urban though.

I didn't like the head sculpt either. But maybe that's just because I don't like football.

Imho, Spade J is a keeper! And I want the whole team! I wrote to Damtoys to ask if they will do some girls and they were positive. This kinda settled it.

Here's a short "story-review" I did with them and a special guest.
the Spades vs the Batman part 1
the Spades vs the Batman part 2

I sold Spade J when I received Spade 2, I like his clothes better and the head sculpt is amazing.

I feel that Spade 2 is the keeper, where as J did not really do it for me. I dont think I will be getting the next one as I dislike the clothes.

Well I got screwed. I just checked with the company I preordered from and they told me they had no idea if and when they would get it. I was really looking forward to him, paid for him back at Christmas with my Christmas money. Getting a refund. Ugh. :monkey4

Well I got screwed. I just checked with the company I preordered from and they told me they had no idea if and when they would get it. I was really looking forward to him, paid for him back at Christmas with my Christmas money. Getting a refund. Ugh. :monkey4

Sorry to hear that. What's the name of the company?

I just got my set of them today.. So so stoked! They are super cool, even though they don't really fit into my current collection.. Will be displayed in a seperate spot I think! :D

Back