Action Figure Dam Toys: Assassin's Creed Movie and Games

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That Connor figure looks amazing! Can't wait to get him.

Wonder what this means for the future of the line. The "classic" assassins have all kind of been done at this point.

That leaves Brotherhood and Revelations Ezio, Arno, Jacob & Evie, Bayek, and the characters from the new game.

That Connor figure looks amazing! Can't wait to get him.

Wonder what this means for the future of the line. The "classic" assassins have all kind of been done at this point.

That leaves Brotherhood and Revelations Ezio, Arno, Jacob & Evie, Bayek, and the characters from the new game.

You still have Shay. Haytham could be made too; he's a popular character that appeared in both III & Rogue. If you want to stretch it, Elise could be made as well; she had a pretty big role in Unity and a memorable design. But yeah, after that it, it's a bit of a headscratcher as to where you can take the license. I don't think lots of people would be signing up for an Achilles figure.

We're far enough away from the HT release I would definitely think that an AC II Ezio is likely. Perhaps a black robe variant.

So three Ezios
Arno
Bayek
Kassandra and Alexios
Jacob and Evie
Shay
Aveline
Adewale

That's 12 figures that are totally viable, a fairly large line if you ask me. Plus throw some robe color and armor variants in as DAM does with this Gangster's Kingdom line and you can easily bump that.

If they want to add to the movie line they could easily produce Maria as well. Much like Aguilar, she's just a very cool looking Assassin, regardless of what you think of the movie.

Id love to have a Leonardo Da Vinci with los of workshop accessories. But that'll never happen.

I hope Altair isnt too far off release, excited to see final product

Sent from my H3113 using Tapatalk

We're far enough away from the HT release I would definitely think that an AC II Ezio is likely. Perhaps a black robe variant.

So three Ezios
Arno
Bayek
Kassandra and Alexios
Jacob and Evie
Shay
Aveline
Adewale

That's 12 figures that are totally viable, a fairly large line if you ask me. Plus throw some robe color and armor variants in as DAM does with this Gangster's Kingdom line and you can easily bump that.

If they want to add to the movie line they could easily produce Maria as well. Much like Aguilar, she's just a very cool looking Assassin, regardless of what you think of the movie.

If we're counting Adewale and Aveline, then there are the Assassins from the China & Russia games. But personally I'd rather Elise & Haytham over them and the "Historical RPG: AC Lore Edition" characters.

Id love to have a Leonardo Da Vinci with los of workshop accessories. But that'll never happen.

I hope Altair isnt too far off release, excited to see final product

Sent from my H3113 using Tapatalk

Hm, a Leo would be a neat figure, that's true.

So three Ezios
Arno
Bayek
Kassandra and Alexios
Jacob and Evie
Shay
Aveline
Adewale

After they do all the main Assassins, I'd love to see Achilles and Mario Auditore get made. I love those secondary characters that added to the lore of the world. You know, but Ubisoft ditched the lore and all the stuff that made the franchise what it is.

Shay is at the top of my list for this line by far. I loved his story, its a villian antihero type, amd the design is i think the best looking main character of any of the games

I think my love for Ezio has kind of faded. I do still like his older look and that whole storyline though. I’d definitely buy a Revelations figure. It’s either that or Connor and then I think I’m good on Assassin’s Creed figures.

Is Altair still supposed to be released this month? The place I preordered from still shows an end of December release date...but it doesn't seem like there's been any news on this line since Edward came out.

Wasn’t Edward delayed by about two months? I wouldn’t expect Altair until late Q1 of 2019, in all honesty. I’ve long since paid for mine. It’ll get here eventually. Hopefully, they are doing him justice.

Wasn’t Edward delayed by about two months? I wouldn’t expect Altair until late Q1 of 2019, in all honesty. I’ve long since paid for mine. It’ll get here eventually. Hopefully, they are doing him justice.

Give how good Edward came out, I have high hopes for Altair. I planned to only get Edward and an eventual Ezio from this line, but with how good Edward was, I had to get Altair too.

You might be right, I do think I remember Edward being behind schedule. As long as it means the quality is there, I have no problems with it.

I’ve been waiting years for someone to do a proper Altair. A few more months won’t hurt. Edward wasn’t perfect, I had some issues with the coat, but he’s a damn impressive figure.

Honestly I wouldn't be surprised if Altair isn't delayed even more. We had to wait for Edward long after it was originally due, so I can the same thing happening here.

Altair is shipping soon:

195213dnznyk8j465gnm0k.jpg

195213uq9uvuu1hz9wqwzq.jpg

195214vbq4rrco4qcu4ugb.jpg

Wasn't expecting him untill the middle next year, so this is a pleasant surprise.

Fantastic to see this is almost ready to go. I preordered through One Sixth Outfitters...hopefully they'll get it in January. Can't wait to give Edward a friend in my case.

Man I would kill to see them make Warcraft figures in 1/6.
They do statues that are honestly rather impressive. I wonder if the hesitation to do 1/6 was because of all the unique tooling to make other races. They could easily do humans and elves, but once you reach orcs and the like, you're talking Hulk type new tooling. Maybe it was easier and cheaper to do them as statues.

Back