DAM Toys 1/6 UNIVERSAL SOLDIER Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
does anyone know were i can get a head of Dolph Lundgren universal soldier for a decent price??

YqAJBNi.jpg

FBb4F2x.jpg

Looks like it has the same problem as my attempts. Haven't seemed to get the vest looking good on the bodies I tried for a sleeveless look.

Looks like it has the same problem as my attempts. Haven't seemed to get the vest looking good on the bodies I tried for a sleeveless look.

With this other body looks really a lot better, The pictures do not do justice

xu40EA7.jpg

VqaW8rq.jpg

lxBm8I2.jpg

9AxKC0n.jpg

vleGOJu.jpg

uZLQJcK.jpg

mOZFEQc.jpg

kD9aXwa.jpg

c7eLrcc.jpg

If you trim the length of the neck a bit, it might even look better.

I cut the neck off the Blitzway sculpt, so it could fit a muscle body (have it on ACI Andrew body right now), but the vest is a bit small for that body. I was thinking of ignoring the vest size, & gluing the vest down at the shoulders, since I think it would still look okay looking at it from the front, but opted not to. Might rewatch the movie to see what other looks he had, or simply make a different JCVD figure with the sculpt.

If you trim the length of the neck a bit, it might even look better.

I cut the neck off the Blitzway sculpt, so it could fit a muscle body (have it on ACI Andrew body right now), but the vest is a bit small for that body. I was thinking of ignoring the vest size, & gluing the vest down at the shoulders, since I think it would still look okay looking at it from the front, but opted not to. Might rewatch the movie to see what other looks he had, or simply make a different JCVD figure with the sculpt.

I used this body, trust me, is the best body for Luc Deveraux for the moment

https://www.ebay.es/itm/Hot-Toys-Ca...298299?hash=item5440f8c5fb:g:1T4AAOSwPCVX2U20

After some modding to the vest, & some glue to hold it down at the shoulders, it actually looks alright on the ACI body now.

OKVzaPi.jpg

Yeah, I'm digging that look right there. How big of a skin tone difference is there between the body and sculpt? Hard to tell from that pic.
It's a really good skin tone match actually.

Same pic, but without the filter. Not sure if it shows any better though.

d43vApw.jpg

Vest won't fully close on the sides though, so skin will be showing there. But front on, it looks good.

After some modding to the vest, & some glue to hold it down at the shoulders, it actually looks alright on the ACI body now.

OKVzaPi.jpg

you might want to lower the pants abit. just suggesting.

and skin tone most likely match for most bodies because it cost alot to repaint the bodies.

It's a really good skin tone match actually.

Same pic, but without the filter. Not sure if it shows any better though.

Vest won't fully close on the sides though, so skin will be showing there. But front on, it looks good.

Good to know. Doesn't surprise me the sides are sticking out cause that body is way bigger than the stock one. Looks great from a front shot though :wink1:

Thanks. I simply didn't manage to find a body that fit the vest, without looking too small for the head sculpt. So I've settled on this body. It's glued down, so that's that I guess.

Lawrence, do you cut the neck?

This body has the best arms, is a little thin but can be covered, the real problem is the neck....

gY3oWqI.jpg

zeCbnJw.jpg

Lawrence, do you cut the neck?

This body has the best arms, is a little thin but can be covered, the real problem is the neck
Yeah, I purchased a spare Blitzway sculpt, & cut the neck off.

I might regret gluing my vest down (it's a spare as well anyway) after seeing that body :lol

I was trying bodies I already had. Too cheap to buy new bodies .....

Edit: Updated pic.

mAi8dog.jpg

Last edited:
Please share some more costum pictures everyone... im looking for a suitable jointless body for this figure!

Back