DAM Toys 1/6 UNIVERSAL SOLDIER Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know it's only a box, & peeps usually store it away anyway, but wow, that would still irk me I think.

Well yeah i store all my figure boxes anyways it's just after the 1st figure it feels really off just having a black box. No name on it or anything. Other than the outer unisol sleeve there is nothing.

Hey *****!!! I just got mine from BBTS and both my figures just have the black generic box too with the little bag of decals. Why the hell are they not in the proper art boxes?!? Might email BBTS and ask what's up with that!

My boxes after the slip covers are removed. Disappointed it's just the black generic boxes and not the nice red and blue boxes. I've emailed BBTS to ask why.

Mine were from BBTS so it seem they got stock that have the decals in separate baggies. But when I took my Luc out, the chest has glue residue on it like the decals were on before, and were then removed!! Anyone else had this issue?!? The decals in the baggie appear unused though.....

And my neck collar on Luc cant reach all the way around the back so that the velcro attaches. Is that a common problem?

The collar on Andrew Scott goes around OK, although getting the head back on was painful with the outfit getting in the way around the neck.

Straight out of the box. Will definitely need some more futzing over the weekend! Video review up soon going through some of my early frustrations lol.

Yeah the collar on my luc was a pain as well. Out of the box the collar was all pushed down inside the vest underneath the neck. Took me a lot of futzing before i got it looking decent. Luc's pants were wrinkled and had to mess with that. As usual those big ass shoelaces i had to tuck away again, i mean its great that they went with real laces, but why so damn big!

Finally got the looking great though.

BBTS responded to my question regarding the black boxes. To their knowledge, the black boxes are the final design offered by Damtoys. They suggested I contact Damtoys directly to see if they have anything to say.

To me, it's all pretty strange, especially with the decals in a baggie instead of applied. It seems like Damtoys just got lazy at the factory and decided the final touches to really spruce up a figure with the artbox and decals werent needed to be done in the factory!

Disappointing, but it seems the figures themselves are OK.

Yeah i'll get over the box. Today something that was bothering me on my luc was that one of his leg straps was wrong. At 1st i though they just did it wrong and there was nothing i could do. Then i realized it was just on backwards. Easily fixed and now the figure is perfect! Love these guys. :rock

For those of you who received your figures from BBTS, did BBTS receive their shipment directly from DAMTOYS or did they receive it from a US distributor?

Maybe it's a licensing thing.
Or maybe Blitzway is really Soldier Story.
Universal Soldier Story.

More like they only made so many that were colored and when they ran out they just shipped plain black boxed version here. Cuz the scott i ordered off ebay from hong kong has the design on it.

Hey you guys, on your figures (especially Andrew Scott), are the arms difficult to lay down by the side of the body in a usual museum relaxed pose?

The shoulder joints are ratcheted and move out to the side nicely. But when I try to hold the arms back down to the side of the body, it seems the ratchet stops and I can't fold the arms flatter against the side......

Here is what we have in stock from Dam Toys / Blitzway

20160728_092657_HDR.jpg

20160728_092741_HDR.jpg

20160728_092759_HDR.jpg

20160728_092839_HDR.jpg

20160728_092849_HDR.jpg

Back