Dallas and Kane Battery Problem

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OK, I know I have a slight A L I E N bias, but these are still two of the finest movie licensed figures ever released!

Even with the Freddie Mercury head on Kane!

They are excellent figures... I was a bit unsure about the rubber suits, but honestly they look killer in person.

Alright, I was about there, but you guys helped finish off selling me. I'll pick up Dallas tonight. Depending on how much like like him once in hand, I'll decide on Kane. Thanks!

Alright, I was about there, but you guys helped finish off selling me. I'll pick up Dallas tonight. Depending on how much like like him once in hand, I'll decide on Kane. Thanks!

You might as well pick up Kane too because you wont be disappointed with Dallas.

Pick up Kane today, and none of the electronics worked...

Spent 30 min to remove the backpack... End result, all 6 provided batteries were corroded badly.

Managed to clean the compartments of the residue, and hoping that the batteries am getting later will work.

Sounds like I really need to set aside some time to pull the batteries out of my pair. I would like for them to last a long time.

Yep the batteries on these are a nightmare. One should be reluctant to remove them at all such is the ordeal of getting them back in and then getting them to work and refitting the straps to the backpacks. I removed them for keeping the figures in storage and I aint looking forward to getting them going again.

Yep the batteries on these are a nightmare. One should be reluctant to remove them at all such is the ordeal of getting them back in and then getting them to work and refitting the straps to the backpacks. I removed them for keeping the figures in storage and I aint looking forward to getting them going again.

That fills me with a certain degree of perverted joy... if that makes sense. I love the challenging strip downs.
That said, this pair do fill me with a sense of dread. I really oughta do it though as mine have had to go into storage for a few months!

Back