Dagger Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
...you gotta do it yourself :D
seems to be in scale...dagger might be a little taller since her leg is bent
Picture1305.jpg

Picture1307-1.jpg

It was the EX I got on the WL for! I've decided to keep this and cancel the reg Galactus which I can pick up down the line cheaper! This looks too good to miss out on, it will be an xmas present off the g/f though!

wait till you see Scarlett Witch in person

Glad you guys are liking it so much! A lot of scientific research went into making her gluteus maximus; dollars spent, measurements taken, tons of finely calibrated lab equipment, and a lot of *hands on* work.....just so you could :banana

Wait till you see what's next.

LOL, there's no way it's quarter scale. Put this beside X-23 and you'll see what I mean.

How does this look?

scale.jpg

Cut from this photo:

Picture1305.jpg

I'd say it's pretty close to 1/5th scale, but the head is just too big on Dagger.

No, you're telling me what you 'think'. Once you compare it to a real 1/4 scale piece, you then you will 'know'.

In fact, maybe you need to look through this very thread for Marks own comments regarding the size of Dagger compared to Rogue.

No, you're telling me what you 'think'. Once you compare it to a real 1/4 scale piece, you then you will 'know'.

In fact, maybe you need to look through this very thread for Marks own comments regarding the size of Dagger compared to Rogue.

Dude that is what I just asked if I was correct that Mark said that his stuff was in 1/4th. Instead of digging through old pages I was hoping someone else would also remember this being said.

Sorry bro.. It sounded like you were telling me "I didn't know wtf I was saying", lol.

Here you go:

Got my comp copy of the production sample statue yesterday- Whew is she perdy!!! Of course, I'm biased=). ON another note, she's HUGE rivaling Rogue in terms of girth and width.

Back