Dagger Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
wow, an amazing piece! I just opened mine and love the paint! it is really near flawless! I didn't know this...but the hands are made of rubber so it's flexible! that is awesome because it would have been very difficult to get the hands where they're supposed to go if it wasn't.
Picture1307.jpg

Picture1314.jpg

Picture1308.jpg

Got on the WL for this earlier today and it's converted. Now intially I didn't think about getting this but after seeing the pics it looks like a real nice statue. Do people think this is likely to be a keeper and one that will rise in value?

Got on the WL for this earlier today and it's converted. Now intially I didn't think about getting this but after seeing the pics it looks like a real nice statue. Do people think this is likely to be a keeper and one that will rise in value?

Did you get on the WL for the Regular or Ex?

oh yeah that print looks superb also.:banana:banana:banana

got on the WL today and it converted today. :horror:horror wow that's interesting. i'd be curious to know if it was for a reg or ex. also.:confused:

as for the value of this piece in the future, ehh who cares it looks like a keeper imo either way.

I always come back to this thread to check the pics...she is so nice...wish she was evil so I could buy her..

i keep coming back to see if anybody posted comparison pics of AH! line...if you want something done...

Back