Daddy's Home

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mucho congratulations, J-Man! It's a wondeful feeling when Daddy 'Rog comes to your house to roost! I've never regretted eating noodles and otherwise depriving myself for the months it took me to pay for mine. He is the most cherised of all the statues I own.

And, I might add for the sake of the boardmember here who sold him to me, he is very, very much loved and doted on! I'm eternally grateful to you for selecting me to be his new owner!

Thanks Nazgurl. I know we have talked a lot since the White Council days of getting this guy and it's very special that we both have landed him for that reason. He is pretty awesome thats for sure and I have no problems at all having to lay low doing or buying things because of him.

Congrads on your new acquisition J…….As much as I would like to get this guy, it is just not in my cards, BUT I did just get one of my “grail” items……………….. :horror

Aragorn, son of Arathorn……………….. :joy

With the WiKi statue, Crown and now Aragorn, this is it for me on the big ones… :banana :cool:

Mr Fell Beast said:
Congrads on your new acquisition J…….As much as I would like to get this guy, it is just not in my cards, BUT I did just get one of my “grail” items……………….. :horror

Aragorn, son of Arathorn……………….. :joy

With the WiKi statue, Crown and now Aragorn, this is it for me on the big ones… :banana :cool:

Thanks M! :duff He is a money eater that's for sure but I figured if I didn't make a move now I might never get him.

Congrats on Aragorn!! I like it despite the fact it doesn't look like Viggo (big whoop) :D Besides like you said you have nailed some rather cool and exspensive pieces so kick back and enjoy those awesome pieces.

I will try and get the WK hopefully by the end of next year actually.

Back