D23 Expo '09

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
These are the two I'll be hunting.

16542769.jpg

16543919.jpg

I was so psyched about vinylmation but Disney quickly left me behind by releasing what felt like 500 with every turn making it ^^^^ing impossible to catch up. I do plan to get the plushies that are supposed to come out which for all means and purpose should be a much slower release rate and probably at least one set of the pin.

D23 is so close it should be interesting to see if its the Earth Shattering event that Disney is promoting or if its just a passing phase.

I only have one of the Vinylmation pins. I traded with a Cast Member for it. I don't know if I will try and get them all or not. Still havn't decided on the plush. With the regular figures im only completist on Park, but when Holiday, Muppets, and Star Wars get released I will be completist on them too. The rest I just pick and choose.

From the D23 Facebook

BREAKING EXPO NEWS! Tim Burton and Robert Zemeckis will appear at Chairman of the Walt Disney Studios ^^^^ Cook's presentation on Friday.

Looks like there's going to be some great archive stuff on exhibit.

Here's me after realizing pictures will be all I get to see of it.

3869738666_2bf9036717_o.gif

Back