Cyclops Premium Format EX Head needs a change please.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He's basically wearing a wet-suit under the jacket, so that can't be the answer.

Just horrible fashion sense, borne out of a horrible decade where giving someone a pointless jacket was "cool" (see Rogue and Gambit for other examples). Same with the leg belts and pouches. No functional use for them.

blah blah blah

yadda yadda yadda

He's basically wearing a wet-suit under the jacket, so that can't be the answer.

Just horrible fashion sense, borne out of a horrible decade where giving someone a pointless jacket was "cool" (see Rogue and Gambit for other examples). Same with the leg belts and pouches. No functional use for them.

Couldn't agree more! This face sculpt almost looks like an alien!

He looks like bizarro Cyclops. The Cylcops I know and love doesn't come from bizarro land (mainly for legal reasons). Please fix the ex face. 99.9% of people that bought the ex. will not display this portrait simply because it's atrocious. Throw us a bone here please!

He looks like bizarro Cyclops. The Cylcops I know and love doesn't come from bizarro land (mainly for legal reasons). Please fix the ex face. 99.9% of people that bought the ex. will not display this portrait simply because it's atrocious. Throw us a bone here please!

The other 0.01% is just Gary Busey who thinks it's a statue of himself.

Last edited:
I have to agree. The regular head looks great but the exclusive leaves a lot to be desired....

The head doesn't even look to be human.

I have to agree. I really wanted to pre-order this one, especially because of the light up feature, but I just couldn't do it because of how turned off I was with the EX head. I wish the regular edition also had the switch out hands or something else to go with it. I really wanted to like this one.

I must agree....while I love the character, AND the PF, the EX head needs a re-visit.

Back