Cyclops Premium Format EX Head needs a change please.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

A2G

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Dear Sideshow,

Is possible to make a new head sculpt for Cyclops Exclusive head? The current sculpt of Cyclops EX head is quite deformed. Even the hair is off, given the way the head is sculpted. The features on the face just don't match well.

3000541_press03.jpg
3000541_press05-001.jpg

I have noticed a similar problem on Captain America - James 'Bucky' Barnes Exclusive head. Although not as bad, it is still not a very well done head sculpt. It looks like it was done by the same artist. Well he/she did not do a good job on either heads.

3000551_press03-001.jpg

Last edited:
I have to agree. The regular head looks great but the exclusive leaves a lot to be desired....

The head doesn't even look to be human.

Rarely do I prefer SS's reg. editions to their excl's....this is one of those times. :lecture

I agree as well sideshow you can do much better then this, i cant spend this much on a collectible and have my wife tell me my statue looks terrible..... (i always tell her how awesome sideshow is... this sculpt does not help my argument whatsoever) :dunno

For some reason when i look at him, the first thing i think of is a blowfish, when someone puts their mouth on a glass window and blows, lol. Just looks weird.

What's up with the whole cyclops statue?? You guys shouldn't get him!! :wink1::monkey1

Asking sideshow for an improvement on a statue?
Love the idea, and this Cyclops head is certainly uglier than, dare I say, the Hulk Comiquette, but we might as well be writing to Santa Claus,
SS doesn't care about us.
At least not until the extent that we start cutting into their profits.

Unfortunately, I don't think Sideshow will make changes. The best thing to do is to buy a regular, or if you're a EX freak, buy the EX but keep the exclusive head in the box forever.

Unfortunately, I don't think Sideshow will make changes. The best thing to do is to buy a regular, or if you're a EX freak, buy the EX but keep the exclusive head in the box forever.

That's probably why the made the Ex the same price, they were envisioning the outcry for adding the atrocity. Doubt they would do anything.

What's with the jacket? Is Cyclops cold?
He's basically wearing a wet-suit under the jacket, so that can't be the answer.

Just horrible fashion sense, borne out of a horrible decade where giving someone a pointless jacket was "cool" (see Rogue and Gambit for other examples). Same with the leg belts and pouches. No functional use for them.

i have to agree the headsculpt on the ex is bad. But its really a free extra when you think about it so who cares? Who would really want to display cyke without his iconic visor on anyhow?

i have to agree the headsculpt on the ex is bad. But its really a free extra when you think about it so who cares? Who would really want to display cyke without his iconic visor on anyhow?

Why not? :cuckoo:
Just because it is free it doesn't need to be good?
I would have changed up the display from time to time.
But really not a fan of that exclusive at all.
Please listen to your fanbase sometime Sideshow :pray:

Lol, this is my first time seeing that. Purely awful...please change that sideshow. This is where I wish SS gave us a print instead of a changeable head.

For some reason, i think scott/cyclops will end up in the same situation as colussus....where they make a kick ass LSB that totally beats the comiquette or PF, from a facial stand point.

Last edited:
Back