Cyclops PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cyclops' new costume.

CYCLOPSMAGNETO.jpg

Cyclops' new costume.

CYCLOPSMAGNETO.jpg
I haven't bought a comic since the end of Dark Avengers and I know I may be in the minority, but I was really liking the way Marvel was transforming the X-Men into a more hardline, militant group. Cyclops was the perfect mix of Magneto's and Professor X's philosophies. I really hope Marvel doesn't go changing Summers back into Xavier's lackey.

I have seen Spidey IRL and he has fingers that are slightly longer than anyone I have ever seen, no one has fingers like that IRL it's a physical deformity. Sort of like how there are no physical deformities IRL either. Gotta go read today's Daily Bugle now....

Yes, SOME artists draw Spider Man's fingers too long, and it looks hideous and dehumanizes him. Up until the 1980's at least, I seem to recall Spider man's fingers always being drawn normally. Then some weird demonic possession overcame some comic artists and inspired them to draw Spider Man with extra long demon fingers, I guess.
Spiders don't have long fingers. They don't even have fingers, they have legs. humans don't have fingers that long. The only characters to have long fingers historically are villains like monsters, demons, and wicked witches. Aliens have long fingers, too. Where did this long fingers for Spider-Man nonsense come from?

Last edited:
This statue has some deep craters between his ab muscles. Nobody has craters like that in real life, especially with spandex on. It looks like a physical deformity. It is overdone.

True but no one else I know shoots optic blast out of his eyes, leads a team of mutants or is sleeping with a hot telepath that turns into diamond.

True, but no one else I know shoots optic blast out of his eyes, leads a team of mutants or is sleeping with a hot telepath that turns into diamond.
You mean...comic books aren't real? :dunno

I don't mind overexaggerated muscles as long as it still looks cool...and Cyclops is a great sculpt. The Spiderman comiquette is another example of anatomy that isn't really 'real' but looks great.

You mean...comic books aren't real? :dunno

I don't mind overexaggerated muscles as long as it still looks cool...and Cyclops is a great sculpt. The Spiderman comiquette is another example of anatomy that isn't really 'real' but looks great.

:exactly::exactly::exactly:

When collecting comic statues I expect the ridiculous sometimes. As long as it is done well I dont mind. He will b displayed next to a guy with metal claws sticking out his hands, a cajun with an 8 pack throwing glowing cards and bombshell brunette with housebunny proportions

My Cyclops PF says "item shipping soon". Jealous? :lol

Part of me wishes it were true...my lower right a$$ cheek that has gotten to know my wallet well over that past few years is very glad it's not!

I have the regular on order. The EX just can't look at it.

However, why wouldn't they give Gambit a faux leather jacket like this instead of that cheap cloth one they gave him? Gambit is much better known for the jacket than Cyclops.

Maybe they gave Cyclops the faux leather jacket because they knew I'd be getting him and care nothing for gambit?

:nana:

Keeding!!!!

I have the regular on order. The EX just can't look at it.

However, why wouldn't they give Gambit a faux leather jacket like this instead of that cheap cloth one they gave him? Gambit is much better known for the jacket than Cyclops.

Cause it pays to be the BOSS.
:lecture

Back