Cyclops PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
not ordered, ES is to large also imo.

If it doesn't sell out in a few days then yes it is too big and Sideshow should maybe drop it to 300-400, it would show Sideshow that the exclusive head is indeed not really wanted and it's a good possibility that it might happen.

I'm passing on this, too many things wrong with this piece. The regular is worth considering, but I don't like the lower body so may just skip it altogether. In the end, the sculpt wins regardless of the character. I can't help to agree that the EX looks awful. I like the light up feature, it's a nice add on without jacking up the price too much, but wierd costuming with mismatched short leather jacket over sculpted everything else. No effort made with boots, belt, etc etc. The visor is too thin. It's a litany of disappointments. I wished it was an easy buy, definitely an easy pass.

360º is up. Regular looks so much better. Anybody thinks the pouches look too big? I think that might be the main reason why the body proportions look a little off

and many of those are fails :dunno

People can do whatever they want with their money, if they have different reasons for spending then it isn't a problem. The wealthy fund these high collectible companies and if they aren't happy then there wouldn't be any of these products.

360º is up. Regular looks so much better. Anybody thinks the pouches look too big? I think that might be the main reason why the body proportions look a little off

That could be. I think the legs are too short and the way he's turned, it's unnatural. It's almost a ballet position and then his upper torso is turned. Where is Pablo when you need him? Then again I would be broke if Pablo was turning out stuff for sideshow more. Is he not sculpting for sideshow anymore?

That could be. I think the legs are too short and the way he's turned, it's unnatural. It's almost a ballet position and then his upper torso is turned. Where is Pablo when you need him? Then again I would be broke if Pablo was turning out stuff for sideshow more. Is he not sculpting for sideshow anymore?

didn't he just do the spidey set?

He sculpted the Thanos diorama. He also did all of the Spider-Man related legendary scale busts.

didn't he just do the spidey set?

The Gore Group did the Spidey set.

I'm passing on this, too many things wrong with this piece. The regular is worth considering, but I don't like the lower body so may just skip it altogether. In the end, the sculpt wins regardless of the character. I can't help to agree that the EX looks awful. I like the light up feature, it's a nice add on without jacking up the price too much, but wierd costuming with mismatched short leather jacket over sculpted everything else. No effort made with boots, belt, etc etc. The visor is too thin. It's a litany of disappointments. I wished it was an easy buy, definitely an easy pass.

Recognized your Hulk vs Spidey Ex on ebay.....nice. Too bad the price is beyond me atm.

Not sure when you last checked but your Magneto question has been posted. Keep the hate going...
WTH are you talking about? Are you really going to say that putting the helmet on the back of the base was the best idea and are you going to say that his EX head sculpt is top quality? You notice that the post about the EX head isn't there. Don't come here and be a mindless Sideshow fanboy. :ccheerlea

I only did one post here about the goofiness of putting Magneto's helmet on the back of the base and the shape of Cyclops' mouth. Do a search of my posts in this thread and you will see 95%+ of them very, very positive. I have begging Sideshow for this exact statue for several years before you joined these boards, so don't judge me for hoping that they improve it.

It is no different than the longtime fans here begging for Daredevil and Bullseye and then critiquing their EX headsculpts.

By the way:

Order Summary
Date Placed: 2010-12-16 22:40:59
Subtotal: $299.99
Tax (Est.): $17.30
Points Used: ( 2045) $102.25
Ship (Est.): Your current total includes estimated shipping. Contact us for a firm ship cost. [Click Here]
Current Total: $215.04

MARVEL Premium Format Figure Cyclops Premium Format Figure - Sideshow Exclusive Version (1)

so you haven't seen a true disaster yet, like the Server fire of 2005
one preorder supercedes all others...Patient Zero EX PF.

Ordered exclusive baby! Head will look better in person I am confident :pray:
This is what I am hoping for. Also, EX print is really nice and I will frame it.

I'm in for the exclusive. AND I'm completely stoked for Rogue, who I fully expect will be offered to us in January.
After a classic Jean Grey Phoenix, Rogue is my #2 grail and after seeing the WIP pictures, I know she will look perfect next to classic Gambit. POOFY HAIR FTW

Last edited:
Back