Cyclops PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
still a pass for me. I can't get over that fugly head. I will get the regular locally and save a few bucks.

Ex has the same price with the reg, both selling at $299.99.
Must as well ordered the Ex version, comes with additional 2 arms and a fine print!
Ex ordered!! ;)

They should add gallery pics with jacket off. these guys need to watch more Jackie chan flicks!

Actually, now that I have, I'm curious as to what "approximately" 1/4 scale means. :( Especially given the 19" height of the thing, despite the fact that Cyke is elevated on a pile of rocks.

Well to be fair, he's not standing straight up!

Anyone think SS will make 1/4 scale comiquettes for x-men characters or will they just stick with 1/6 or 1/5th? Seems like they have made some 1/4 scale with spider-man, venom, and carnage....Any opinions?

Actually, now that I have, I'm curious as to what "approximately" 1/4 scale means. :( Especially given the 19" height of the thing, despite the fact that Cyke is elevated on a pile of rocks.

Scale wise should be ok they don't seem to f that up as much as in the comiquettes

Anyone think SS will make 1/4 scale comiquettes for x-men characters or will they just stick with 1/6 or 1/5th? Seems like they have made some 1/4 scale with spider-man, venom, and carnage....Any opinions?

My best guess is 1/4 pf and 1/5 com only

my guess is that its character based and also impacted by what they have done in the past. you would not see a pf of venom or carnage for obvious reasons and spiderman they already did a premium format so they switched it up this time.

Back