Cyclops PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Last edited:
Awesome!! Dont see what the removable arm would do? maybe just for packaging???? Unless he'll be holding his visor as the EX while having the glasses on :)

Last edited:
Some info from Dusty

Cyclops PF... as far as my sources can tell me, the best intention is that it will be ready to debut by the end of December :duff (and I *think* the jacket will be removable, but don't quote me 100% on that quite yet - ;) - just reassuring you that your request is known :))

Skeleton.png

I'm hoping the exclusive is a swap out cooler uniform...
I respected your opinion until you said that Inferno and X-Tinction Agenda were crap...now you are just being silly.
getout.gif

Jim Lee/Claremont made the X-Men into the powerhouse that they were in the 90's. I know alot of people do not like the pouches-my favorite costume is his current costume- but Lee's X-Men costumes are by far the most popular and Sideshow is going to make a statue targeted towards the biggest audience.

What I would love to see is a dio of the X-Men from Giant sized #1.

I would love to se that Wolverine in brown costume, in the pose from the first post!!!!

Back