Cyclops PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yeah, I don't get this...
We've seen sneaks of him way before most of the statues previewed for SDCC.

Did someone say Jean Grey?

yeah, I don't get this...
We've seen sneaks of him way before most of the statues previewed for SDCC.

Did someone say Jean Grey?

They said Jean Grey will appear in Comiquette form before PF in one of the chats. I think it was the one b4 SDCC.

That is my thoughts as well...I have a feeling they are going to be showing a 1/5th Jean Grey this week and they know that a 1/4th Cyclops would trump their 1/5th lines. Especially since they seem to be gunning for an X-Men line in 1/5th. It really sucks because they teased Cyclops last year at SDCC and we have WIP pics before Colossus. :monkey2

I think you are right.

So that would mean confirmed in 1/5 scale: Crawler, Rogue (BAH!), Psylocke (BAH!), Jean (BAH!?).

In 1/4 we have confirmed Wolvie PF (Yellow+Brown), Gambit.

Unconfirmed scale: Iceman

Dang at this rate we'll never see the X-men together for many years yet sigh :(

Which means Jean will probably come out first because if they make a 1/5 JG that may be bad news if the Cyke PF is out cos they won't go and people will hold out for the PF.

Storm will probably be a BAH!? comiquette first too to get people on the 1/5th train. That means we'll probably see Cyke PF after Jean and possibly Crawler and Colossus next after the Coms have shipped. At least that what their marketing department is probably saying.

Luckily, I have my dog and bald uncle to stand in for Beast and Xavier not necessarily in that order cos he's kinda hairy too..... ;x

Side can take there sweet ass time anyways, if they want to focus on 1/5 scale Xmen that's fine, As long as they assure us fans that the PF's will follow down the road.

I don't want a THING PF Scenario where he's freaking lonely, and there inst a FF4 to follow with is kinda bull. I really hope the do the whole line Jim lee style like the guy said in the video.

Side can take there sweet ass time anyways, if they want to focus on 1/5 scale Xmen that's fine, As long as they assure us fans that the PF's will follow down the road.

I don't want a THING PF Scenario where he's freaking lonely, and there inst a FF4 to follow with is kinda bull. I really hope the do the whole line Jim lee style like the guy said in the video.

what video???

The Marvel Panel video was badass. Lots of great statues coming out. Women of Marvel line is going to be awesome. No more sausage factory display case.

Cyclops PF is nice. They game him the jacket. Hopefully it can be taken off without damaging the jacket.

CyclopsPF1.jpg

CyclopsPF2.jpg

CyclopsPF3.jpg

Yeah your right. My only gripe is that his fingers arent touching his visor. Maybe they couldnt get the jacket on otherwise but whatever.

I agree, but I can forgive that. I think of it as more of a "Im ready for anything" pose. If you think about it, the side of his visor is like the trigger of a gun. If you're ready for anything your finger is close to the trigger, but not actually pulling it.

Back