Cyclops PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Want this. Astonishing X-Men Cyclops would be cool too, but nothing beats classic Jim lee 90's Cyclops, it's what I remember from my childhood.

JL version is what i remember as well but i loved the AXM version as soon as i saw it, would love if they made this one too!!

Cyclopsjc.jpg

cyclops-BW.jpg

It should look good. The PF will look good too i just love taking the piss of Jim Lee fans. From what they have previewed so far it looks great. Not a fan of his utility belts and the crotch area being yellow also looks strange and would look better in blue IMO.

TOTAL PASS.

Did you see the cornball threads Jim Lee gave Wonder Woman?!?

It's those damn jackets again! LOL

BB

From Facebook:

Kibishii: "Sideshow...will you please just give us a hint if we will see the Cyclops PF?" ;)

Sideshow Collectibles: "Let me look with my little eye... possible, but more probable later."

I just noticed that I worded that question vague, I should have asked specifically during SDCC, but I am excited that I got an answer!

Last edited:
Jim Lee Cyclops > any other Cyclops for me

It's the Cyc i've known since i started to get into comics in '91, and it's the only Cyc i'll be having in my collection :rock

Back