'Cyberpunk 2077.'

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not all games can support third person that well, the level design can make it where it's difficult to get the camera in a good position.

I guess that means they can properly polish it and craft it from the right perspective, however I would have liked the option. Actually i would have preferred a third person adventure/ rpg in the style of the nomad soul game with David bowie. Instead we're getting a first person heavily scripted game that seems more like far cry/cod than their previous game

I guess that means they can properly polish it and craft it from the right perspective, however I would have liked the option. Actually i would have preferred a third person adventure/ rpg in the style of the nomad soul game with David bowie. Instead we're getting a first person heavily scripted game that seems more like far cry/cod than their previous game

You saw 48 minutes of what was essentially one mission. There's no way to determine what type of game this will be from 48 minutes. Especially in an open world game like this.

The Limited Edition is available for pre-order at various retailers, except for Amazon (I'm not sure if it's already sold out, or if they haven't listed it as yet). I just ordered from Best Buy and it came up to $279 (tax included). That's around $100 more than the Witcher 3 LE.

This was an unexpected and an awesome reveal, the place went nuts.
CD Red can keep a secet!

Last edited:
Can't think of a better actor to be featured in a cyberpunk themed video game. Keanu is just awesome.

I'm not here to ***** about first person games. I don't play them/can't stand them but I am going to force myself to play this one as I really love CD Projekt Red and everything they are doing with this game outside the perspective of the game. I

When people ask why I hate first person I explain that I feel no connection to the character. I treat perspective the way most people treat genres, however this game looks too good to let that get in the way. I love the game lore, setting, aesthetic, and developer to let it deter me. I do have high hopes however that someone will create a third person mode on PC yrs down the line.

I don't play them either but only because it makes me unbelievably nauseas, I REALLY wanted to play this too. In the past I have occasionally took meds for motion sickness to try and play 1st person games but I don't want to have to take drugs to play a video game. Looks cool as hell though!

I'm not here to ***** about first person games. I don't play them/can't stand them but I am going to force myself to play this one as I really love CD Projekt Red and everything they are doing with this game outside the perspective of the game. I

When people ask why I hate first person I explain that I feel no connection to the character. I treat perspective the way most people treat genres, however this game looks too good to let that get in the way. I love the game lore, setting, aesthetic, and developer to let it deter me. I do have high hopes however that someone will create a third person mode on PC yrs down the line.

But, real life is FPS.....................lol

You shoot people in real life?! Haha seriously though I see what you're saying but some people feel more connected to third person perspectives which sounds backwards but its not like we control ourselves with control pads and kb/m in real life. Games are games and rl is real

You shoot people in real life?! Haha seriously though I see what you're saying but some people feel more connected to third person perspectives which sounds backwards but its not like we control ourselves with control pads and kb/m in real life. Games are games and rl is real

Sorry couldn't resist. I am a FPP = first person pacifist

Very true, which I guess is why I enjoy third person so much in games. I think about all of the amazing cutscenes or movies in general that would be destroyed if in 1st person. The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly ending scenes is a good example. I am still going to play Cyberpunk however.

I had no idea this game has been talked about for so long and is only now just being released. Looks great to me and will definitely pick up.

It's only out next year so there will be a lot more talking in the meantime! I just ordered a 2080ti so I should be set to play this on pc. Is definitely going to be the game everyone is talking about

Back