'Cyberpunk 2077.'

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't really like 1st person, I prefer 3rd person view for something like this. Player's view of the world is better in 3rd person IMO. The action and fighting is better too. Just like how it worked out well with The Witcher series, Uncharted, The Last of Us, Horizon Zero Dawn, etc. But I guess this is going to be a good game though, wish they add a 3rd person view and you can switch it like Fallout, Skyrim, and GTA V.

GTAV is the only modern TPS game that uses good engine and has FPS view option.
Beshesda made games use crappy outdated engines with highly outdated animations, they do not count.

DfhIBfeWAAAj_eT.jpg:large

Sounds... eh, interesting.
FP melee combat is something I didn't care for in any game but I'm not against it.
Not sure how I feel about the no lvl scaling. It's a logical thing to do, and yet... We'll see.

Cant wait to see what this mother f looks like at night.

And I love their way of storytelling... no save the world cliche.

its cool.. but one of the guys who cant stand first person...so this game is not for me.. unfortunately

Yeah I'm out too if this is just 1st person, makes me nauseous as heck, plus I like to actually see my character. I never understood games that don't allow you to switch your views to your desired preference, I feel like they are missing out on sales.

They are missing anything. KCD is a proof of that. If you want to admirw your clothes maybe grab some Barbie game for a change.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah I'm out too if this is just 1st person, makes me nauseous as heck, plus I like to actually see my character. I never understood games that don't allow you to switch your views to your desired preference, I feel like they are missing out on sales.

do you mean FOV sliders? i think nowadays it's pretty much 95? i mean how many % players still using 4:3 TVs?

or do you mean switching between 1st & 3rd? some games you can some don't. games looking to be realistic will have 1st person only. tactical games mostly have 1st & 3rd nowadays.

I don't see how current consoles will be able to render all of the city life except for maybe the OneX (the footage was being run on a beefy PC)... hopefully the downgrade won't hurt the PC too much like Witcher 3.

Last edited:
I don't see how current consoles will be able to render all of the city life except for maybe the OneX (the footage was being run on a beefy PC)... hopefully the downgrade won't hurt the PC too much like Witcher 3.

I agree but you would hope CD projekt had learned from their previous e3 bullshots on witcher 3. Having said that it didn't hurt their sales at all so maybe everything needs to be taken with a pinch of salt at this stage

I agree but you would hope CD projekt had learned from their previous e3 bullshots on witcher 3. Having said that it didn't hurt their sales at all so maybe everything needs to be taken with a pinch of salt at this stage

Nobody ever learns that lesson. They can't .... not while every other developer is at the same event and 'cheating' with their promo clips :D

do you mean FOV sliders? i think nowadays it's pretty much 95? i mean how many % players still using 4:3 TVs?

or do you mean switching between 1st & 3rd? some games you can some don't. games looking to be realistic will have 1st person only. tactical games mostly have 1st & 3rd nowadays.

I'm talking about switching between 1st person and 3rd person, like Fallout and Skyrim this way both camps get to play to their preference. Believe me I WISH I could play 1st person, there's a ton of games I have had to miss out on because of severe motion sickness. I remember trying to force myself to finish the first Borderlnds and had to keep taking dramamin to no avail.

I'm talking about switching between 1st person and 3rd person, like Fallout and Skyrim this way both camps get to play to their preference. Believe me I WISH I could play 1st person, there's a ton of games I have had to miss out on because of severe motion sickness. I remember trying to force myself to finish the first Borderlnds and had to keep taking dramamin to no avail.

Bethesda let’s you play both ways but their shonky animations and awful modelling are part of their charm.

Nobody ever learns that lesson. They can't .... not while every other developer is at the same event and 'cheating' with their promo clips :D

Very true, people need to realise the finished product will be way different

Not all games can support third person that well, the level design can make it where it's difficult to get the camera in a good position.

Back