'Cyberpunk 2077.'

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
its pretty quite about this game, isn't it ? I really want to see more of this

There will probably be something at next year's E3. CDPR has just finished wrapping up Witcher 3 this year with the DLCs. I'm guessing they'll need some time for this.

Yea, I just read an interview with CDPR where they were talking about this game and one of the things that came out was about showcasing footage from it. The response was something along the lines of like the game has about 2 years before release and they don't want to show off a game that doesn't even have all of it's gameplay mechanics built yet, they are apparently working on getting vehicles in this game and they just put a job post out a few months ago for programmers and designers for this portion of the game.

I'm wrapping wild hunt now and I have to say once I actually got into the game I found it to be incredible. I have the last DLC to finish now.

If this will be at least from a half as good as W3 i will be very pleased. My hopes are high, W3 was a ride and after 260 hours in it i was quite sad when it comes to its end.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I really wish this was coming out soon. LOL. Loved Witcher 3. But, a game that detailed takes time. And boy, does CD Projekt pack in the extra attention to detail. Worth the wait

If this will be at least from a half as good as W3 i will be very pleased. My hopes are high, W3 was a ride and after 260 hours in it i was quite sad when it comes to its end.

Amen brother!

I really wish this was coming out soon. LOL. Loved Witcher 3. But, a game that detailed takes time. And boy, does CD Projekt pack in the extra attention to detail. Worth the wait

and I heard they have a team that's about 50% bigger than the witcher team working on this lol Talk about a massive under taking.

and I heard they have a team that's about 50% bigger than the witcher team working on this lol Talk about a massive under taking.

I was so curious as to this projekt that I went out and bought a copy of the top table book - just to see what kind of universe. Very much Punk Tech Noir - should be interesting. And since Witcher 3 already had a tiny Easter Egg for it, I am curious what they come up with

I've been waiting very patiently for this game. Ever since i went balls deep into witcher 3, i'll play anything CDPR makes. This game can't come soon enough.

Consider yourself lucky, I've been waiting for this game since the trailer was dropped 5 years ago. :lol

This....

And add all the time playing Far Cry 4 and Black Flag....

Not to mentions the Fallout series.....

I would gladly do it all over as the entertainment value of these properties eclipses the film industry by miles..

I still hum the sea chanteys from time to time when I am feeling like a buccaneer

tenor.gif

Back