CW Green Arrow series, "Arrow"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Diggle has his own episode when he went to Russia to save his ex-wife. This wasn't the first. And what happened to Summer Glau's character?

i think they introducing to many new characters and just forgetting about certain characters.

As long as they forget about Laurel and Thea, I'd be more than fine with that.

:lol

At this point I want them to keep Sarah as the Black Canary forever and if they have to get rid of one of the sisters, kill Laurel. I don't think she would be half as good as Sarah is in the role.

I was afraid they would kill Sarah off eventually and make Laurel the Black Canary. I hope that doesn't happen.

:lol

At this point I want them to keep Sarah as the Black Canary forever and if they have to get rid of one of the sisters, kill Laurel. I don't think she would be half as good as Sarah is in the role.

I was afraid they would kill Sarah off eventually and make Laurel the Black Canary. I hope that doesn't happen.

Yeah, I was getting nervous when they dropped the hint that Laurel started taking self defense classes:mad: Thought they were setting her up to take over for BC.

A few questions that keep occuring to me:- Are they developing Diggle into a superhero character? Who could Diggle become?

A few questions that keep occuring to me:- Are they developing Diggle into a superhero character? Who could Diggle become?

I dunno, but I love saying his name. The Diggle strike fear into the heart of criminals everywhere! :lol

I remember reading something where a person said it would be cool if he tells Ollie that John Diggle is a nickname and his real name is John Stewart.

That would be amazing, but I doubt it will happen.

Well, he was ex military. And there was a Green Arrow/Green Lantern comic series back in the day. I could see it. Buying that he goes by Diggle could be a hard sell though.

Does Diggle have powers in the comic books? Or is he pretty much just special forces/martial arts type? guess they could end up having him get juiced up like Abercrombie boy did. Would have been a much better recipient of the power imo.

As far as I know, Diggle was made up for the show.

Right, just like Harley Quinn was made for the Batman cartoon and then added a year or two later to the comics, Diggle is now in DC comics, I just don't read Green Arrow so I have no idea what he has going on in DC comics.

Its funny how when something is successful, the comics are more than happy to accept it as one of their own :lol It really is amazing how Harley was created on the Animated series and to see what has become of the character now. Its actually hard to imagine the Joker without her now.

Since Diggle is in the comics now, they'd have a real hard time retconing him into John Stewart then. I guess it could only exist that way on the show, but I think that ship has sailed for them to actually go that route. Would have been a great idea though.

Yeah, he would have been a real kick *** Lantern... Maybe he could go red? :lol

As far as I know, Diggle was made up for the show.

Yup, but that doesn't mean he won't be adapted into a superhero character. They've done it to Sarah Lance when the BC was called Dinah Laurel Lance and used other characters names but not used them as their superhero alter-ego.

Just an example, but what if the Bronze Tiger got killed, may be Diggle could become a 2nd Bronze Tiger.

That'd be kind of hard to do considering the character is already in the comics. He was made up for the show, yes (his name actually came from the writer of Green Arrow:Year One, Andy Diggle), but Jeff Lemire brought him into the book during his run, though, I'm unsure of whether or not he was introduced in Lemire's first issue (#17), or not.

Yup, but that doesn't mean he won't be adapted into a superhero character. They've done it to Sarah Lance when the BC was called Dinah Laurel Lance and used other characters names but not used them as their superhero alter-ego.

Just an example, but what if the Bronze Tiger got killed, may be Diggle could become a 2nd Bronze Tiger.

Not really sure why they did that with BC. They named the Mother Dinah and the sister Laurel. :slap Use all of her names for every female character related to her, but not the actual BC :lol

Back