CW Green Arrow series, "Arrow"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I actually yelled "Holy ****!" out loud at the ending. I was not expecting that.

Great episode all around. The actor playing Clock King did a nice job, though the character felt a little like a Breaking Bad ripoff.

Is Barry suppose to still be in a coma? Isn't he the Flash, should'nt he be up and running?:impatient:

Emily Bett Rickards in yoga pants FTW!!!!!!! Damn, she's gorgeous.

...and Oliver still hasn't hit that.

A show full of ninja archers, super assassins, and invincible roidrage monsters, and still the most unbelievable part fo the series. :lol

suicidesquad-b125c.jpg

:rotfl :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl

I'm hoping we eventually see Oliver nail Felicity, Sara and Nyssa in a foursome. I think we all know that's where this is heading.

I would have added Laurel to that list but at this point I'd take her mother over her whiny ***.

Honestly, after the last episode, I kind of want to see Felicity and Dig get together. There was some good chemistry there.

Finally, we can now get this Deathstroke story arc moving!

Emily Bett Rickards in yoga pants FTW!!!!!!! Damn, she's gorgeous.

I think she's great in the series, but Felicity has zero chance to compete with 90% of the females on this show for pinup model. She looks like a babysitter compared to virtually ever other female on the show. Maybe that's the point as she's been played off of Oliver as a gawky kid sister moreso than Thea. To each his own though, you special snowflakes!
:cuss

Finally, we can now get this Deathstroke story arc moving!

I think she's great in the series, but Felicity has zero chance to compete with 90% of the females on this show for pinup model. She looks like a babysitter compared to virtually ever other female on the show. Maybe that's the point as she's been played off of Oliver as a gawky kid sister moreso than Thea. To each his own though, you special snowflakes!
:cuss

I'd take EBR hands down over anyone. I don't find Sara attractive at all, between the butt chin, her mouth constantly hanging open and when she talks something weird is going on with her mouth/face. I don't know what it is though, maybe he upper lip doesn't move???

Now that we have seen the new Flash suit, GA suit is looking so plain like he is a broke superhero. Wonder if Barry will design a new suit for GA like he did his mask.

Now that we have seen the new Flash suit, GA suit is looking so plain like he is a broke superhero. Wonder if Barry will design a new suit for GA like he did his mask.

Yeah, he could use an upgrade overall. Maybe next season?

I'd take EBR hands down over anyone. I don't find Sara attractive at all, between the butt chin, her mouth constantly hanging open and when she talks something weird is going on with her mouth/face. I don't know what it is though, maybe he upper lip doesn't move???

She's definitely got a valley girl look to her, but at least she doesn't sound like one.

I must say that, even though I loved the episode, I kind of spoiled it for myself. I just happened to Google "Arrow" the night it aired (I wait for the episodes to be uploaded to HULU), and the first things to pop up are "news" articles saying "Pleasure to meet you, Mr. Queen," and "Was that the firmest handshake ever?" That was enough to push me over the edge, and I couldn't resist clicking (as my imagination got the better of me and I was thinking of a certain Gotham Billionaire making an appearance). Suffice it to say, that wasn't the case.:lol

I must say that, even though I loved the episode, I kind of spoiled it for myself. I just happened to Google "Arrow" the night it aired (I wait for the episodes to be uploaded to HULU), and the first things to pop up are "news" articles saying "Pleasure to meet you, Mr. Queen," and "Was that the firmest handshake ever?" That was enough to push me over the edge, and I couldn't resist clicking (as my imagination got the better of me and I was thinking of a certain Gotham Billionaire making an appearance). Suffice it to say, that wasn't the case.:lol

If that was the case we would have known about it way before the episode aired.

Nevertheless, when it's late (HULU doesn't update until 2 AM EST), and your curiosity is piqued, logic doesn't always get the better of you.:lol

Back