Cutting the SLAB

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just realized, we have two threads about this same topic, I'm getting dizzy trying to keep up, why don't we just cut it down to one.

If you ask me, the base really makes the whole thing work. I can't imagine Jabba just sitting there outside of that environment:

jabbasthronewy6.jpg

tomandshell said:
If you ask me, the base really makes the whole thing work. I can't imagine Jabba just sitting there outside of that environment:

I totally agree with you. To each their own of course, but if I couldn't get both Jabba and his throne it just wouldn't feel complete. In some ways I'm kind of surprised they even offered Jabba without the throne. Doing so offers a nice bit of flexability for collectors, but Jabba and his throne just seem like one complete package to me. You must have oth pieces to get the full awesome effect.

Hell yeah! The Throne is 60% of the whole package. When I saw this thing at the Con in person I almost crapped myself. I was so surprised I had tears in my eyes. LOL

I personally will not be getting rid of the throne. I am quite ready to get this one and will be really excited when it comes. With display options I wonder if cases for collectibles can make a sand colored base for this thing. That would freaking sweet to have Jabba, Throne, Creatures and maybe a couple of 12" in the same display case. I would think it would looks as good as my PF display cases.

I am also getting the whole package: Jabba, throne, creature pack. And Bib is on the way and Leia is on order. Like I always said, OT or PT if it's Star Wars I want it! (Hopefully I will be able to keep up).

Look at that picture above -- its monstrous. The more I see it, the more I want it, and the more I wonder where am I gonna put it.

I mean, look -- the top "seat" area comes to Luke's hip. I've got Bib in front of me, and judging the size just by that.... ITS HUGE! On top of that, its nearly a yard long.

That picture is at a bad angle to estimate his size, if you want to compare him near SSC figures, use this image from his product page.

2146_press09-001.jpg

While I'm not a Jabba fan, I will say this--anybody with the whole set up in their collection will have the most impressive display money can buy, hands down. Especially one they have a couple other figures to add too. That thing is amazing!

Back