Cute baby bats

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No wonder people liked that video, fox bats are cute :lol. If it were any of the other, uglier species of bats, I don't think anyone would have cared.

tumblr_mimp93JVou1rjxfbno1_500.gif

Ours around here are brown bats, small and large. The smaller ones are kinda cute. The bat population in my area is going down. They have some kind of virus that looks like mold. Plus people poison them, which is stupid. They control a lot of insects.

one of the best things about going to Animal Kingdom in FL is to see the bats. it's pretty amazing for me. Everyone else just wants to do the rides but I could spend hours staring at the bats.

I heard they are almost always covered in urine though :lol

one of the best things about going to Animal Kingdom in FL is to see the bats. it's pretty amazing for me. Everyone else just wants to do the rides but I could spend hours staring at the bats.

I heard they are almost always covered in urine though :lol

The mother bats pee on their babies in hot weather to help them cool down. Or maybe it's just 'cause their kids are being little turds.

Back