Customising 1/4 Diamond Select Figures (UK head painter needed)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

K_D

Freakzoid
Reaction score
Hi, I'm new to the boards but have been collecting SS stuff since 2005.
I mostly collect SS 1/4 scale statues but have recently purchased a few of the Diamond Select 1/4 scale action figures of which I would like the heads repainting by a UK based painter (Shipping costs).
Right now I'm looking to get my Anakin figures head/neck area repainted, imo its a great sculpt which would look excellent painted correctly:
Sculpt without paint:
NABM3.jpg

With Paint:
Z2VVZ.png

How I want it repainting:

I would like a cross of these 2, I really like the second one but feel it is a little to pale.
9mqTH.jpg

rRxnk.jpg

Last edited:
I'd be very interested if your willing to offer your services Greggo, Ideally first I'd like to get Anakin done in the worn out Sith syle with the red/yellow eyes etc.
What sort of price and time frame would you qoute for the repaint. As I've not bought it yet I could get the figure delivered straight to you and then have you post it on to me once its completed.
I would then like to get the others done after Anakin.

Last edited:
Hi sorry to bump such an old thread but I've finally managed to pick and Anakin figure up for a good price, £12 (I wasn't willing to pay £50+ for the figure).
I'm definitely looking to get the head/neck repainted on this one so if anyone is interested still please let me know a price and time frame.
Thanks.

Last edited:
Back