Custom Workz Production

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is a custom repaint of NECA 18 inches tall - Terminator 2 T-800 Endoskeleton action figure to realistic metal chrome finishing. See pictures for before and after repaint. This is a must for all Terminator fans out there!!! Btw, any Terminator fans here??? :D

Terminator_ES_Custom_07.jpg

Terminator_ES_Custom_01.jpg

Terminator_ES_Custom_02.jpg

Terminator_ES_Custom_03.jpg

Terminator_ES_Custom_04.jpg

Terminator_ES_Custom_05.jpg

Terminator_ES_Custom_06.jpg

Best Regards,
Jon

Nice job... you should make a base for it. I remember someone made a great "poor-mans" PF using the same technique.

Ok, I made a base but not for the endoskeleton but for this Live Size Terminator T-800 Endoskull!!! It is installed with extra bright(12V) RED LED! It is also painted to realistic chrome finishing. It took me 4 days continuously to complete this skull. I am very tired now and need a good night sleep. Hope u guys will like it too! Cheerz... :D

T-800_Head_WIP_03.jpg

T-800_Custom_01.jpg

T-800_Custom_02.jpg

T-800_Custom_03.jpg

T-800_Custom_04.jpg

Best Regards,
Jon

Jon, I got my 89 and Returns Batman(s) today! fast shipping or what? :D

What can I say? I am in complete awe of these figures. I only had a quick look at them as I am at work, but I am completely blown away.
the quality of workmanship on the costume is outstanding,the paint work is brilliant and the eyes are just fantastic.
Thank you so much for these figures Jon, you are a star. :bow
I'll post some pics up here later when I get home.

here are some pics of Jon's awesome 89 Batman and Returns Batman that I got today.
(please excuse my poor photographic skills. If I have the flash on it washes the faces out, but without the flash the photos seem to come out blurry)

with flash
SL731991.jpg

without flash
SL731995.jpg

My Batman Shelf.
SL731979.jpg

89 Batman

SL732011.jpg

SL732009.jpg

SL731986.jpg

SL731989.jpg

Batman Returns.

SL731994.jpg

SL731997.jpg

Just got my 89 Keaton from Jon, whoa I'm blown away. I'll post pics once I get a good display for him.

Jon's not only a really talented artist, but he's a stand up business man. Can't wait to purchase more items from you in the future.

Hi, ebayarea. I am also very glad that u like my workz. Hmm... 'War on crime' batman? If there are enough demand on it, I will consider to make it. :D

Best Regards,
Jon

thanks Coco. I'm blown away with these two. Jon's work is outstanding!

here are some more (better) photos!

SL732098.jpg

SL732096.jpg

SL732095.jpg

SL732089.jpg

man, i absolutely love that returns batman. simply stunning. need to get one to complete my bats line up - eventually jon! give me a few more months. have you made some more revisions to the cowl since last time? i think the only thing it needs now is a slightly more flexible cape so that it hangs like this:

BATRET-BATdvd3.jpg

i think the returns cape always looked lighter than the 89 one for some reason. the cowl looks much closer to the actual cowl too now:

batman1_1.jpg

batman5.jpg

perhaps the only thing i can see is the adam's apple area which is much more angular on the actual suit and comes up closer to the chin, with that distinct pattern.

keep on rocking on jon! these figures of yours are superb!

Thanks, eightsamurai. The Alex Ross batman really make my hands itchy again! Anyone can suggest which type of base body would be more appropriate to use for making this 'War on Crime' batman? Lastly, I would like to thanks all supporters in SSF!!! :D

Best Regards,
Jon

I'd be up for a War on Crime Bats, that look is very cool.

As for a body, how about the Ace one? seems quite bulky, without looking over muscled. I don't know how easy it is to get hold of though. :dunno

IMG_5006.jpg

body2.jpg

body1.jpg

Back