Custom Workz Production

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks, Coco. Making this wonderwoman cape really gives me hell!!! It was being sewed on piece by piece!!! Btw, I was wondering how come there are so many new members lately. Having a hard time finding my thread sometimes. :D

Hi, Sined. Very sorry for the late reply becoz I am very busy with Chinese New Year preparation these few days. It's Chinese New Year in 2 days time. I already check my PM and I will take note on your request. Thanks for your continuous support!!! Cheerz...:D

Best Regards,
Jon

Attn!!! Chinese New Year Sale!!! Get any 1 of these batman custom figures at just $190usd with Free Shipping! Anyone getting 2 or more figures will be given a $20 discount off from each figure which means u can get it at just $170usd per figure(still Free Shipping)!!! This promotion is valid till 9th Feb only!!! Pls PM me to place order, thanks!!

batman89-speargun-01.jpg

batman89-speargun-03.jpg

batman89-speargun-04.jpg

batman_rev_new_2a.jpg

batman_rev_new_3a.jpg

batman_rev_new_4a.jpg

Batman_4ever_NEW_02.jpg

Batman_4ever_NEW_03.jpg

Batman_4ever_NEW_07-1.jpg

HAPPY CNY!!! :D

Last edited:
This is a local commissioned 12 inch Christopher Reeves Superman Custom Figure. The customer passed me his own resin cast superman head, hot toy nude body, 1 pair of superman boots and cape. I painted the head and also repainted the boots to nicer shading and correct red colour to match the costume. I also tailored made the entire superman costume and emblem. Next I custom made the belt buckle and belt. Lastly, I assembled all the parts together. Fyi, the head quality is not top notch and the boots are also not in the same height but the customer dun mind and insisted to use them. So this is the end product and I hope u all will like it too! Cheerz...:D

making_of_superman.jpg

local_superman_01.jpg

local_superman_02.jpg

local_superman_03.jpg

local_superman_04.jpg

Regards,
Jon

Sure. But I will need buyer to confirm on what type of base body to be use to put on the superman costume.

Regards,
Jon

This is a local commissioned 15 inch Ultraman Tiga resin kit repaint service to Ultraman Evil Tiga. Here are pics of the WIP to the final product. Enjoy!!! :D

ultraman_evil_tiga_01.jpg

ultraman_evil_tiga_02.jpg

ultraman_evil_tiga_03.jpg

ultraman_evil_tiga_04.jpg

ultraman_evil_tiga_05.jpg

ultraman_evil_tiga_06.jpg

ultraman_evil_tiga_07.jpg

Best Regards,
Jon

This is a repair and repaint workz done on this 16 inch Batman resin figure. Pictures below showed how it's being done. Hope this can give others some guide on how to repair their model kits. Cheerz...

batman_repair_1.jpg

batman_repair_4.jpg

batman_repair_2.jpg

batman_repair_3.jpg

This is a 1/8 scale Dare Devil with base resin model kit. This is another paint order by local customer. Pretty much work to get this done. Hope everyone will like him too! Enjoy!!!

daredevil_01.jpg

daredevil_02.jpg

daredevil_03.jpg

daredevil_04.jpg

This is another recent paint order for a local client on this really RARE 1/6 Scale Alicia Silverstone Batgirl Resin Kit. I hope u all will like love 'her' too!!! Enjoy!!! :D

batgirl_AS_edited_01.jpg

batgirl_AS_edited_02.jpg

batgirl_AS_edited_03.jpg

batgirl_AS_edited_04.jpg

This is a LIVE SIZE Michael Keaton Batman 1989 Resin Bust, standing 45cm tall!!! This is a very RARE kit too!!! It took me 2 days to complete it. I hope everyone will like it too!!! :D

batman89_bust_05.jpg

batman89_bust_01.jpg

batman89_bust_02.jpg

batman89_bust_03.jpg

batman89_bust_04.jpg

I have to agree w/ Coco here, that Keaton Bust is amazing! That kit must cost a pretty penny. I'm liking Daredevil alot too very smooth paintwork and the metallic sheen is pretty cool!

Thanks, guys!!! I got it from 1 of my local client and he had 2 of them! He bought them and has been keeping them for ages till he get to know me. So I painted 1 for him and bought the other raw piece from him. :D

To : Seventh Doctor Fan

Very sorry for the delay, I am still searching for the appropriate type of metal rod for making of the umbrella frame. I had tried a few types but they are either too hard or too soft. I will try my best to get it done asap, cheerz...

Best Regards,
Jon

Back