Custom Workz Production

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WOW! That's a great likeness of Jack Nicholson Joker!!! I can't wait to lay my hands on it!!! Thanks for the link, pal!!! :D

Best Regards,
Jon

Hi, guys! I think the eyes area of this batman 1989 bust is not good enough so I repainted the eyes again! So I hope this can bring in more details into the bust. Cheerz...:D

batman89_bust_01-1.jpg

batman89_bust_02-1.jpg

batman89_bust_03-1.jpg

batman89_bust_04.jpg

batman89_bust_06.jpg

batman89_bust_07.jpg

batman89_bust_08.jpg

Guys, the 12 inch Jim Carrey Riddler Custom is finally completed. These are all the pics I had taken. Those who are interested can PM me to purchase it. Cheerz...:D

JC_Riddler_Custom_01.jpg

JC_Riddler_Custom_02.jpg

JC_Riddler_Custom_03.jpg

JC_Riddler_Custom_04.jpg

JC_Riddler_Custom_05.jpg

JC_Riddler_Custom_06.jpg

Best Regards,
Jon

This a brief on the making of Jim Carrey Riddler Custom Figure :

The head was professionally sculpted, moulded and cast in high quality polyurethane resin. The '?' were silk screen onto the stretchable green fabric. High qualilty auto mobile paint were used for all paint workz on the head and wand. The wand was also cast in high quality polyurethane resin. Removable rubber shoes. Interested buyers can email me to place order. I accept paypal and western union only. I will ship to worldwide. Cheerz...:D

Best Regards,
Jon

ooh, I like the 89 and Returns Batman's they are very nice. :rock

Jon, I'm definatley going to have to get a 89 and returns batman from you, whats the production time on making them?
cheers :duff
Craig

Last edited:
Haha... I found out whose this predator mask belongs to already! It's The Lost Predator! It look exactly like the 12 inch scale Hot Toy Lost Predator Figure's mask! I had painted it and hope everyone will like this mask too!!!

Lost_Predator_Custom_01.jpg

Lost_Predator_Custom_02.jpg

Lost_Predator_Custom_03.jpg

Best Regards,
Jon

This is a LIVE SIZE Michael Keaton Batman 1989 Resin Bust, standing 45cm tall!!! This is a very RARE kit too!!! It took me 2 days to complete it. I hope everyone will like it too!!! :D

batman89_bust_05.jpg

batman89_bust_01.jpg

batman89_bust_02.jpg

batman89_bust_03.jpg

batman89_bust_04.jpg

strange, how come this is a '89 batman when it looks like a Batman Returns bust? (execpt for the batlogo on his chest wich is '89)
I also cannot believe this is the original, because the mouth is not Keaton at all..

this looks like the original '89 batman
Baaatfinal.jpg

and this the original '92 batman
BatmanBust.jpg

okay, we now know that the bust is the Returns cowl, but just with the 89 logo.

WooHoo, Jon just pm'd me to say that my Batmans are ready for shipping. Just two weeks for him to make them. Outstanding!
Look out for loads of photos when I recieve them.
Thanks again Jon, for making these wonderful figures. :bow

Hi, Morbo. Your batman 1989 and batman returns 12 inch custom figures are already shipped today. Thank u very much for your support and I hope to serve u again soon. :D

Best Regards,
Jon

Hi, ebayarea. Your batman 1989 with speargun 12 inch custom figure was already shipped today. Thank u very much for your support and I hope to serve u again in the near future. As for the other SSF member, I will shipping your batman 1989 with interchangeable hands tmr due to closing of post office today. Cheerz...:D

Best Regards,
Jon

Last edited:
Back