Custom Workz Production

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is the last 12 inch Metal Gear Solid Character that I am customizing all along for the same client - 12 inch MSG Sniper Wolf Custom Figure. He wanted me to repaint the whole head as close as possible to the sketch that he emailed to me. The head is a original Konami Sniper wolf head and body is a 12 inch ZC girl body. The head and hair are separated during the process. The neck was cut away and customized to fit onto the ZC' girl body's neck. Then head was repainted to match the body colour and paint up the whole face. The boots are also repainted to look more seasoned. Here are pics of the WIP and the final appearance of the completed project. Enjoy!!! :D

sniperwolf_wip3.jpg

sniperwolf_custom_1.jpg

sniperwolf_custom_2.jpg

sniperwolf_custom_3.jpg

sniperwolf_custom_4.jpg

Hi, Seventh Doctor Fan. Thank u very much for your support! I will update u the shipping info once both figures are completed and ready to ship. Cheerz...:D

Best Regards,
Jon

I received my set of Batman Returns figures (Batman, Penguin, and Catwoman) in the mail this week. Jon did a great job on these. He posted some pictures earlier, but I will post more once I receive my digital camera for Christmas.

The all-rubber Batman suit turned out very well and the likeness to Keaton is uncanny. As a bonus, he also came with a batarang. Catwoman was also well done, especially with all the tiny white stitching on her vinyl catsuit. He also did a great job using a glossy black paint on the cowl to match the catsuit.

The Penguin figure may be my favorite 1:6 figure this year, including the Hot Toys Batman and Joker. The paint is incredible, down to the red rims in the eyes. He came with a cigarette lighter as well. Although he did not have an umbrella, luckily Hasbro made a 9" Penguin figure a couple of years ago that did. A little black paint was all it needed!

I now have all three figures from my favorite of the Batman movies.

I received my set of Batman Returns figures (Batman, Penguin, and Catwoman) in the mail this week. Jon did a great job on these. He posted some pictures earlier, but I will post more once I receive my digital camera for Christmas.

The all-rubber Batman suit turned out very well and the likeness to Keaton is uncanny. As a bonus, he also came with a batarang. Catwoman was also well done, especially with all the tiny white stitching on her vinyl catsuit. He also did a great job using a glossy black paint on the cowl to match the catsuit.

The Penguin figure may be my favorite 1:6 figure this year, including the Hot Toys Batman and Joker. The paint is incredible, down to the red rims in the eyes. He came with a cigarette lighter as well. Although he did not have an umbrella, luckily Hasbro made a 9" Penguin figure a couple of years ago that did. A little black paint was all it needed!

I now have all three figures from my favorite of the Batman movies.

I look forward to seeing the pictures.:)

Hi, Sined. Both your batman 1989 figures were already shipped yesterday and I hope u can get them by X'mas! Thank u very much for your purchase and I am looking forward to serve u again in the near future.

Merry X'mas to u and a Happy New Year!!!

Best Regards,
Jon

I hope so too, my friend!
Your Keaton-Bats are absolutely perfect. Nobody can make them so perfect as you are. You nailed them. Totally screen-accurate.
Thank you for everything, I'm sure, we will do some business again!

Merry X'mas and a Happy New Year to you!

Thanks Sined!!! :D Merry X'mas to all Custom Workz Supporters and all SSF members!!! May all your wishes come true!!!

Best Regards,
Jon

Thanks, guys!!! Fyi, if there's anyone who need to repair such resin statues or model kits, repaint or custom paint, feel free to PM me. I will do my best for u! :D

Best Regards,
Jon

Hi, Seventh Doctor Fan. This is your request on Danny Devito Penguin with more accurate costume. Hope u will like it. I am currently working on the umbrella. I will update u again when done.

penguin_new_1.jpg

penguin_new_2.jpg

Best Regards,
Jon

wow that looks great, i only see three minor problems with the penguin though...
he looks too happy, he needs an umbrella, and a longer necktie.

but really, WOW. that looks really cool.

Hi, George. I am very glad that u like the improvements done on this penguin custom. I will update u again when the umbrella is done. Cheerz....

Happy New Year to all Custom Workz Supporters and SSF members!!!

Best Regards,
Jon

This is a 12 inch Linda Carter Wonderwoman that I custom made sometime ago. It is built on a CY girl body. I still have a few of this wonderwoman's head to offer. It is casted in good quality resin and unpainted. Anyone interested can PM me. :D

wonderwoman_custom-1.jpg

wonderwoman_custom-2.jpg

wonderwoman_custom-3.jpg

wonderwoman_custom-4.jpg

wonderwoman_custom-7.jpg

wonderwoman_1.jpg

wonderwoman_2.jpg

wonderwoman_3.jpg

wonderwoman_4.jpg

Best Regards,
Jon

Wow! That's a nice looking WonderWoman, Jon! :rock I think I'd make her lasso a bit bigger though but that cape is awesome.

Back