Custom "Streets of Cairo" Indy PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bmarz1000

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Gentlemen,

I had a second Indy PF that I was having jacket "issues" with. I decided to ditch the jacket and go for a "Streets of Cairo" look. I had a local model-maker reposition the arm and model the new hand around the Sideshow pistol that came with the original PF. As you can see he fabricated a custom base with dust covered stones and "dusted" the whole figure. We added sweat "stains" to the shirt, changed the position of the buttons and rolled up the sleeves. Some custom MFisher gear and he's ready to defend himself from Cairo thugs and Nazi stooges. It's my new favorite Indy-related collectible.

The best part? The edition size ;)

IMG_2518.jpg

IMG_2524.jpg

IMG_2523.jpg

IMG_2522.jpg

IMG_2521.jpg

IMG_2520.jpg

IMG_2525.jpg

very nice... I had thought for a long time of transforming my Raiders PF into a Streets of Cairo version but did not have different arms to use.. I had always figured I would just fill his right hand with replicas of all of the stuff he had bought in the market (bag of dates, the small roll of black & white cloth etc.. but didn't like that he would be stuck holding the whip in the other hand... this, however, looks PERFECT... fine fine job...

That looks fantastic! Congratulations.
Can I make a suggestion? In the Cairo streets scene his shirt is unbuttoned further and not neatly tucked in.
Anyway, awesome PF, and a great way of turning a negative situation into a real positive :)

Back